-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello! *excited scream*
Hm. World-building? I’ve heard that term mentioned before but I don’t…know how it’s done? It isn’t something I’ve ever consciously done. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
So, I’m kinda torn here. What do you guys do when you finish a book, and you have to edit but at the same time you want to write your next book. Do you focus solely on the editing, or do you write your next book while editing?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @hope -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I’m here. Taa daa! 😛 😉 I’ll be world-building / character building.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m writing if anyone’s on and wants to join. Although, considering what time it is, there’s probably no one else here… @graciegirl @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Kaaaaate, do you have a moment to brainstorm with me, love? @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 4 months ago
@aratrea This is for a short story I’m writing?
Theme: Trust
FQ: How far should I trust God?
1. Until He fails me
2. All the way
3. Only when it helps me with what I want
4. Never
5. Who’s God?
Message: Trust in God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your strength.
Obviously, most of these answers are for non-christians in…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be planning out my next chapter if anyone wants to join me. @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose You have horses. Now I’m jealous. 😛
I did some short story work. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
And salted pork.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Look, Mr. Frodo. More lembas bread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jess Nice! Have a good dinner!
@winter-rose I’m still on. The two of us can be Frodo and Sam, marching on to Mordor. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess XD I feel the same way. I’m doing some story planning/ gathering.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Pretty much, we announce that we’re writing, and hopefully another person will be on at the same time. We basically do whatever we want as long as it is related to writing for as long as we happen to be on. We keep each other accountable in that we don’t get distracted with the ever-present internet or anything else. Like “I’m…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Let me just put in that I melted the phones first. I’m a 12 string guitar type of dragon. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @daeus @winter-rose @graceofspades2017 @ethryndal @jess I’ll be doing something…not sure what yet. 😛 I might write. I might character build. I may brainstorm. Who knows?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Mm, decide to peek into my Google Doc for Prison, did you? @ethryndal *grins* You’re welcome any time.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Mm, decide to peek into my Google Doc for Prison, did you? @ethryndal *grins* Your welcome any time.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
My apologies, my lady. Your elfish-ness is also cool.
@ethryndal -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
*grins* @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Aha. @kate-flournoy I see what you did there.
Uh, okay. All the cool people on here are dragons, so I’m gonna be a dragon too.
- Load More
