-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
WHAT @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m writing the Legend of King Daeus the Sequel.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
“NOOOOOOO!!!”
That’s my quote.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m back to planning if anyone wants to join me! @dragon-snapper @jess-penrose @winter-rose @graciegirl @kate-flournoy
@kate-flournoy If you happen to pop on I’d love to brainstorm with you about my fifth chapter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@lifeofkatie My favorite color is blue as well. I like navy blue as well as turqoise. Or a blue that almost looks like a gem. So pretty.
Do you play any instruments? -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@lifeofkatie Hmm, that’s a tough question. I really liked John Ploughman’s talk, John Ploughman’s Pictures, and Around the Wicket Gate. Right now I’m working on a book that’s a collection of his sermons.
Sometimes I post Charles Spurgeon quotes in my articles on my blog. http://www.thetinytealtypewriter.com
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@mariposa Oh WOW! I can’t believe you did the coloring. I can never do it that well! Do you use colored pencil?
Thank you! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy and @kate-flournoy Would be the best people to ask. They’re both obsessed.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello! Welcome to KP! Hope you enjoy it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @jess I’m writing the LKD if anyone wants to join. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey there! You like Ice cream??? Ah, you’ll fit right in. 😛 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 😛
I decided to edit instead. I edited 4 pages. Now I will go eat lunch. Good luck! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
My characters are starting to dislike me. But that’s okay. I think everything will turn out well for most of them in the end. Well, three of them. Or two. Or…just one. *blinks* Oops.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Oh dear. Backstory… Yep, my characters really don’t like me.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
It’s a valid point, especially considering the backstory I’ve been creating with my characters over the past few days. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Sometimes I wonder if our characters actually think that we don’t care about them… 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Aha. Sorry. *shoves to-do list under her couch*
Also…at the moment, my characters are stuck in a prison, so my world-building opportunities have been whittled down to navigating the way between the cafeteria and the training complex…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Ah. No, it’s not boring that you have it one place. Journey stories where the characters have to travel from one side of the country to the next takes a while to write. *groans* Believe me, I know. My characters should’ve had more run-ins with wolves or something dangerous. 😛 *wishes that writing journey scenes would be like watching the LOTR…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Wow, that’s crazy.
I’ve world-built to a certain level, but most of the stories I’ve done only have to do with one place–boring, I know. Just another thing I’ve yet to try… *stares vacantly at her writing to-do list* @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You’ve…never world-built??? Oh dear.
Let me explain. No, takes to long. I’ll sum up. *grins at Princess Bride movie*
Basically, world-building is how you create your world, and that can be done through many different ways. Personally, I’ll make a map of the continent, unless of course, other continents are important. I’ll…[Read more] - Load More
