-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @ethryndal *grabs unmelted phone* I’ll be editing if anyone is out there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Ah…do you get to ride the horses at the stable?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Er, yeah, I think I get what you’re trying to say. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Wow. That sounds…uh. Sorry, a what now? @jane-maree Forgive my little American self for not having a clue what that is. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and I think that @writefury likes Tintin???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emily-d I just listened to Fishers of Men! It was a great song. Actually, I think I’ll add it to my running playlist. 😛
@perfectfifths Ohh…I like birds. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@lifeofkatie 7 years! Nice! I’ve only been playing for 3ish, but I love it so much. I’ve been playing with my teen band for church, and just started picking up lessons again.
Fingerstyle is so beautiful. It’s so fun to play it. Do you read tablature or do you read music for the guitar? I especially enjoy just messing around on the guitar and…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
What. @jane-maree That’s so cool!
Where ya been, Jane? Haven’t seen you in awhile.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess-penrose Yes. Virtual chairs and phones. They’re even more valuable than the real ones. 😛
Oh dear…you lost me at the first question.
Who’s Glaurung, may I ask?It’s cool that you taught yourself elvish. I can write in ancient dwarvish.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
so I’m living a cliche I guess
*flashback to the Legend of King Daeus.
Why was it that there was always some sort of hidden force that held people’s hands back from knocking? Her fist was stuck midair, and she thought back to every book she had read before. Great. Now she was living a cliché.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Yes for INFPs!
Wait. Are you for real? We’re a stereotype? There’s nothing stereotypical about writing fiction… @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 4 months ago
I haven’t written a song in a few years, but there’s a few things I can tell you.
First–don’t rush it. Maybe you’re one of those people that can just sit down with an idea and write it out, but maybe not. Sit back, pray, and focus on what draws you to the subject on hand.
That brings me to my next point. If it’s a Christian song, which it…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Aaaaand I’m back. Took a short nap. @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @graciegirl
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@lifeofkatie Yay! I play guitar too! I also play piano and the celtic whistle. And the 12 string guitar. How long have you been playing guitar, and what songs are your favorite to play.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m taking a break for now. I added 1292 words to LKD. Almost there. I’m actually at the climax now.
-
Mariposa Aristeo changed their profile picture 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Now I have guilt. 😛 JK Yeah well…I figured I’d been taking long enough.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Anyone on KP could guess this actually. It’s a particular ‘no’ I’m think of.
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @all the others -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*jumps up and down* *screams* I have been waiting for so long! I can’t wait! I’m excited!
Nothing’s wrong. Forgive me for sounding a false alarm. *glares at self*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *glances around* What? What’s wrong?
- Load More
