-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Haha @winter-rose I rather enjoy seeing you have fun with that…
It’s going well, I guess. I never really know how I’m gonna feel about the first go at a chapter until it’s done…
@dragon-snapper *collapses to her knees* Nooooo!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose *crosses arms stubbornly* *melts @daeus chair too*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *melts phone* Ah…I haven’t done that in a long time…
@daeus @daughteroftheking Welcome and thrice welcome!
@winter-rose Okay…I’ll be mostly nice. I’ll just melt your chair. *melts chair* -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*waves* Hey. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hi Gabby @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Noo, not my phone… @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh, that’s write. Um…I’ll melt your chair. And your phone.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*grins* You can’t melt me, I’m a dragon too @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I guess I won’t melt you then…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*coughs* I’m s-sorry, please forgive me… @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *gasp* You didn’t tag me! I’m offended. JK. 😛
I’m here.
@daeus ? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m here. Back to writing… @winter-rose @graciegirl @kate-flournoy @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Signing off for now, will be back later! @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Aha… *grimaces* @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*coughs and runs a hand through her hair*
Oh…glitter. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Aww @ethryndal how unfortunate…
I’m joking, of course. You can join. Not like I’d be able to stop you–a determined elf is a force to be reckoned with.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Nope sorry you’re not allowed. *winks*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hiya! @jess I just woke up from a nap *grins* so I’ve got lots of energy. *sighs and wishes this was true*
Er, I really did just wake up from a nap, but all I just wish I could sleep more…
Anyway, I’m writing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hiya! @jess I just woke up from a nap *grins* so I’ve got lots of energy. *sighs and wishes this was true*
Er, I really did just wake up from a nap, but all I just wish I could sleep more…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
A 12-string? No, although if I ever came across someone who had one, I’d definitely want to try it out. Sounds fun!
Have you?
Also…I’m dying to learn how to play bass guitar. It’s on my list of to-dos. @dragon-snapper
- Load More
