-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
So two of my characters are in the cafeteria at the moment and I just had to google a recipe for pot-roast so I could make sure I got the ingredients right @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hm. Never really tried that. @graciegirl
At least, not for outlining.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*grins* What kind of “stuffs”? @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Kaaaaate? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here! @daughteroftheking
-
Snapper replied to the topic in the forum FeedingMyGoldfish 9 years, 3 months ago
*ignores*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m signing off now. I wrote a short poem.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Greetings.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Nope, I’m actually glad you mentioned it. Hadn’t thought about it. @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A KeePer Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Aha, that makes sense. I’d actually wondered about that before. Will carry on. *salutes*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Definitely.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Northerner I thought you had. 😀 Good, isn’t it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*grins* I’m glad you liked it! @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
They were first experiments @kate-flournoy but remember, Kara doesn’t know that. To her, the woman is just another prisoner, stuck in the same life as her.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey people. *tips hat grinningly*
There’s this book I just read called Eats, Shoots and Leaves, by Lynn Truss. It’s non-fiction—about punctuation. But it’s not a long or dull read at all, and is funny and very informative/helpful. Especially for people like writers who’d use punctuation more than usual. 😉
The only objection would be: it has a…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy (I miss you, fellow dragon) @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @jess @delightinlife @daughteroftheking I’m here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Okay…Just for fun, could I have some poetry prompts?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister I might be able to do it, but I’d have to make sure with my parents first.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 3 months ago
@Leumeister Good plan. Hope you do get some peoples. 😀
Hey, could I guess your personality type? Thanks. XD Are you an ENFJ? -
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Great idea, @mariposa !
1. I think I’d rather write it backwards to. That is, if I had a very detailed outline…
2. Push ups. Good work out…paper eating would make me sick, therefore I could not write.
3. Subway. Seems like an inspiring situation, whereas in a rock concert I could not concentrate to write at all. Plus it lasts longer. I’m an…[Read more] - Load More
