-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Lunch, huh? Goodness. It’s past 10pm where I live. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you on?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Sorry @kate-flournoy I had work this morning, so I didn’t see this until just now…
I’m almost done with chapter five, so if you’re on later I can post it to the doc and you can see what you think?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister I can help!!! 😀 So, @hope How do we go about doing this?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here now, writing. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*raises spoon* I lost my sword in the infinite mess that is my bedroom. Hope nobody steps on it…
Uh, anyway, I shall be with you all shortly. After my math lesson. *gags*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Free reading and cheesecake in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@Hope I WILL GET AROUND TO READING THESE SOMEDAY. IT WILL HAPPEN. TRUST ME.
But congratulations. 🙂 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Ethryndal *light-hearted snicker*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Ethryndal XD Neither of them are tangible. So there we go.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Book Suggestions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@LifeofKatie Excellent. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Leumeister Well, they’d probably be good. 😀
@Ethryndal *brandishes red sword with maniacal cackling* Muahahahaha.
BUT actually, it’s punctuation. Not grammar. Big difference. 😉 Grammar deals with the words and sentence structure and stuff…punctuation is that group of little black marks that make holes all over the page. *solemn nod* But…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 3 months ago
@Leumeister *facepalm* Seriously? *headdesk* Well. That or ENFP was what I initially thought, but then I thought, nah, his sister’s an INFP. Surely two siblings close in age (at least I assumed you’re close in age) wouldn’t both be INFPs. I had no logical analysis for basing that on, I just for some reason thought it unlikely. *sheepish grin*…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Free reading and cheesecake in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Ooh thanks! My sister is super excited!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Free reading and cheesecake in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hopeann Ooh thanks! My sister is super excited!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Probably a cinder block room (I can’t concentrate to write even with the slightest disturbance so listening to rock music would be a definite “no”).
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Would you rather listen to hard rock music while writing, or write for five hours in a cinder block room with pale white lights?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking Beta-red by Darth Vader–because really, how awesome would that be? After I killed off his favorite character, I would get an email from him saying, “You have failed me for the last time.”
@celticcailin Tiny plane. Writing upside down is probably not healthy. Unless I’m doing pull ups.
@perfectfifths Aaii! I would definitely…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths I’d rather only be able to eat after I wrote 2 chapters (that actually would be a good incentive to write).
Would you rather write a book you love but everyone else dislikes, or write a book you dislike but everyone else loves?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Will do! Bye! @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Yep.
Chapter Five should be done soon. @graciegirl
- Load More
