-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Excellent.
@daughteroftheking But we haven’t taken over the world yet…. Oh well. I guess you can’t do that on an empty stomach. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @daughteroftheking @daeus *swoops in dramatically* I have come to fiend off character’s block.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Aha! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’m not totally satisfied with the way chapter 5 turned out, but I need to continue on with chapter 6…thanks for the kind words!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I’m going to sign off now. I wrote a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus *waggles eyebrows* Indeed.
XD -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Hey…You didn’t tag me. 🙁
I’m here, but you’re lucky I haven’t melted your chair. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-girl Lo siento. I have to practice guitar. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m planning if anyone wants to pop on and join me. @graciegirl @ethryndal @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*sends love and warm hugs in your direction*
I think I’ve found my problem, and all I need to do to fix it is just…practice. @kate-flournoy
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose That blue door is so cool!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Kate… *sighs* I don’t know. I don’t feel like I know anything about this. I’m in way over my head here. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Kate… *sighs* I don’t know. I don’t feel like I know anything about this.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*pops head in* You got this!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
You have faith in me even when I don’t have faith in myself. @kate-flournoy You’re the best.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I was afraid that would happen. @kate-flournoy You’re definitely right, and I wish I had a good answer, but the truth is…Blake doesn’t know where he stands. He knows what he wants, but he doesn’t know how to get it. And honestly, I don’t know how to get him to where I want. Dealing with Kara’s character arc is tricky enough, but I’m balancing a…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths Cheesy children’s literature (I intend to primarily write children’s books anyways). Definitely not sappy romances. I’m not a fan of romance in books or movies unless it’s done just right.
Would you rather write with your toes, or have to wear an astronaut suit every time you write?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I think I’ll sign out now. I wrote a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose That’s the spirit! *glances forlornly at Mordor*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
So, how are those taters, Mr. Frodo?
@winter-rose -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Aw. We can’t have being lonely on your lonely lonesomely lonesome loneliness!
- Load More
