-
Snapper replied to the topic Website Feedback in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea Nuts. You didn’t call us KaPeeFers. 🙁
Anyways, looks pretty to me. I like your bio. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I was only able to get 595 down, half my usual amount. I’m kinda at war with myself and this novel, though, so I guess something is something.
Tag me when you’re back. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus You picked the thing that I really don’t want to do, but the thing that a really, really need to do… Ummm… Thanks. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Awww.
*sigh*
Okay. I guess I’ll…mmmm….which should I do, you tell me cause I can’t decide.
1. Write in my novel
2. Write something else
3. Edit finished book
4. Story planning -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Okay. I’ll spend that time doing some procrastinating. Tag me when you’re back. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Wait for me!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy If I think of anything while I’m gone, I’ll comment it here and you can tell me if it’s a good idea or it.
Can you tell I’m a bit overwhelmed lol? I have no idea what to do next. No idea where to go…what to do…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m signing off. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose *highfives back*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here too! @daeus @winter-rose
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Aw, really? I’m glad to hear that. 😀 My pleasure.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Pause. I have to do the dishes, cause I’m home now, and then if we’re on can we move this to the actual google doc in itself? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Also… @emma-flournoy Thank you so much for going through Prison the way you are. It’s really helping me!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
You’re my brainstorming buddy. You’re always helping. @kate-flournoy
I feel like the logical move is to decide…the logical move for my characters. Kara and Blake head back to their cells, but now Kara knows that Blake has a lot of secrets. Matthias, the instigator, is in solitary and is rather incapable of doing anything at the moment…so…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*sigh* Yes. Emotions. Fickle things, hard for me to write. I’ll get better at it eventually.
I don’t have any ideas for chapter 7. None. My brain is empty except for one thing that doesn’t even relate to the seventh chapter and I don’t know if I’ll even use it yet. @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Have fun! And yes, I am impressed anyway. I can hardly sing, though I’m trying to learn.
@winter-rose *raises hands* I plead not guilty!
I’d love to stay longer, but I’ve to eat and get ready for guitar lessons. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Okay. I won’t be able to chat on there right now because I’m doing it off my phone…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Whoa, cool! I’m so excited. I get to go to an airport and fly on a plane and honestly that would be nice in itself it I get to go to Canada too! *giggles uncontrollably*
@dragon-snapper Well, I’m singing a few songs in French, a few in English, and one or two in Latin. Don’t be that impressed. I’ve no idea what most of them–except…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Whoa, cool! I’m so excited. I get to go to an airport and fly on a plane and honestly that would be nice in itself it I get to go to Canada too! *giggles uncontrollably*
@dragon-smaller Well, I’m singing a few songs in French, a few in English, and one or two in Latin. Don’t be that impressed. I’ve no idea what most of them–except for the ones…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Yes. Once again I’ve no idea what to do… have you read chapter 6? @kate-flournoy
- Load More
