-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Time…*rolls eyes* It always slips out of my fingers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I’m on to organize some thoughts, maybe write, and do a bit of plot line.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@devaste-lasting Hmm, that’s a good question. I think it might be if it’s published by someone other than yourself. Like an eMag or a blog or something, you wouldn’t publish it here. I am not, however, positive, so you can ask the official people by emailing them. The email is in the top paragraph of the ‘Get Published’ page, I believe.
True…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
I pretty much just order people around on here, act arrogant, and eat ice cream.
… You sound like one of my characters. 😀 But, who could blame you. You are a king.
@devastate-lasting Welcome to Kingdom Pen! A place where elves, humans with cloaks, dragons, and all other type of strange mythical creatures join together in a pact to…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Don’t forget the frozen raspberries.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@daes Don’t forget the frozen raspberries.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@celticcailin @perfectfifths Great!
@northerner Okay, that should work. I’ll send it to you from a word doc, but I think you can probably do your edits in google docs, then just send it back to me. I pretty sure it works both ways. Thanks!@ethryndal *bows* I’m so excited!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m in Quebec City right now. We leave tomorrow and I think I might cry my way through the entire flight. @perfectfifths
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths *nods head in agreement* You’re probably right…Canada is beautiful–I’ve got inspiration all around me.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I didn’t even notice I’d misspelled her name. Oopsies.
Ugh. Yes. Leave it to me to escape the stranglehold of writers block when I’m away from home. @ethryndal
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner Okay, I’m done now. I decided not to edit, and did a lot of backstory for my MCs.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Man, now I want to know what you’re talking about @aratrea
Goodness, what was I thinking? I left my main notebook for Prison at home and now I have ideas, but no notebook…anyway, what’s up guys? @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @kate-flournky @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner @winter-rose @jess @daeus @daughteroftheking @ethryndal @graciegirl I’m editing. 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea *glances at you suspiciously* Should I be worried?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’m actually not on the YWW, so just follow the instructions posted above when I tagged Perfect Fifths.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea I think that the video has gone viral. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@SleepwalkingMK 😀 My brain has a penchant for holding on to random information. (Especially related to people I like. 😉 )
On a certain afternoon, in the late springtime, the bell upon stall Moat House was heard ringing at an unaccustomed hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Yes! Some of my readers when I am published probably won’t write it either, so if you like to read poetry, but don’t write it, you can give me all the feedback you want. 😀
@perfectfifths Okay, I think you need to email the kingdompen people here: kingdompenmag@gmail.com, telling them you that that you are beta-reading for me.…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien NICE. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien You did it! That’s so hilarious! Ahhh!
- Load More
