-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m of the rebellious INFP sort. @jess-penrose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess-penrose I was late to the forum and responded to a snarky comment from @Daeus on the first page. Sorry for the confusion.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I wouldn’t say you order ALL of us around…
@devastate-lasting Welcome to KP! It really is the bestest place on the internet. I’m glad you’re here.
Do you play an instrument?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
@Hope Writing in the Light Publishing is still my favorite. But Inkfeather Publications is cool… I think WitL goes better with your… mission? though. I mean, it obviously does. But I really like it.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus I knew you meant that kind of turbulent. XD Yes, very. 80%. I wonder how you guessed.
@Devastate-Lasting Charles Dickens, excellent choice. *high-five*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope I agree with Daeus, but of the three, probably Stormfeather. Definitely not scarlet (it seems less original). I like the sound of “publication” best (that’s just my personal preference). Is there any way you could shorten “Writing in the Light”?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy You around?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Devastate-Lasting Hey you’self interesting internet stranger. You may have seen by now that this is the place for philosophers. You’d never get looked at weird for that. *shakes your hand crazily* So WELCOME. I like you.
I like to play the piano too (and violin) and am homeschooled and am a teenager and…I don’t write. But. I hang out here…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Devestate-Lasting Hey you’self interesting internet stranger. You may have seen by now that this is the place for philosophers. You’d never get looked at weird for that. *shakes your hand crazily* So WELCOME. I like you.
I like to play the piano too (and violin) and am homeschooled and am a teenager and…I don’t write. But. I hang out here…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
Whoo-hoo is this an awesome discussion. @Mark-Kamibaya I agree with the general sentiment running here. So not really any need to repeat it. 😛
A good thing to keep in mind about MBTI always though is, it’s not how your personality is but how you think. Process info. But not necessarily how you act. ‘Cause yeah…no one type will be the same in…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-Penrose BINGO! *high-five* I was wondering if it was too obscure myself. 😛 The Black Arrow by R.L. Stevenson. Isn’t that a great book? Much better than Treasure Island, yet it’s more obscure. That should not be.
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I understand that MBTI isn’t completely real. Like what Jess Penrose was saying, we can’t be put into a mold of one type of person or the next. Besides, I could never understand it for my characters. It really only told me whether he was an extrovert or an introvert.
Phsychology…along with time travel, is one of those things I…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I’ll definitely miss Canada! Being here has made me realize how terrible rude we Americans tend to be…I’m going to strive to be nicer lol!
You live in Australia, right? Very cool. @perfectfifths
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree I’m signing out. I wrote 1161 words. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Awesome!
@jane-maree I’m still going! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree Oh, I plan to watch it, as soon as its on Redbox or Netflix. I will be sure to flail with you. 😀 Unless, of course, I don’t like it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree Gaah! Not yet, but I really want to…don’t tell me anything about it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree Great entrance!
@daeus Welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*crickets chirping*
Hello?
Is anyone out there?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @northerner @jess @daugheroftheking -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Alrighty! Good job!
- Load More
