-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Haha!! This is what we think of ourselves as writers.

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
This isn’t my area of expertise either, but I have found it interesting that I’ve tested as an INFP as well as an INFJ…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Lol. @daughteroftheking What’s your WIP like? I love learning what everyone else is working on.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I agree! *holds up a magically summoned petition form* @jane-maree @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Mm, yes, I did manage to see that, even though my phone barely worked while I was in Canada. I may or may not have died many times over from laughter. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
It really, really was. *cries*
So, did I miss anything interesting while I was in the land of the Canadians? @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal This is the most fantastical thing I’ve seen all day.
Yeah…I mean wow. We sang at the Basilica de Notre Dame, and that was magical. Also, the St. Joesph’s Oratorio was incredible. I got to sing a solo at the Basilica, so that was awesome–albeit terribly fear-inducing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yay. Pizza.
I’m…what’s it called…world-building right now. Kinda fun! Creating the world for a prison surrounded by a less than accommodating city is pretty cool. @jane-maree
I’m not doing Camp whats-it-called currently. Too scared, plus I’m already working on a project…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I got to sing in 4 cathedrals, eat (and drink) plenty of Tim Horton’s, and I got to see Montreal and Quebec City! It was a great trip.
And…yes. I slept in until 3. And my mom had to wake me up. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I spent a week in Canada and may have exhausted myself. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hello, fellow Kapeefers! I had to pop off to eat dinner…er…lunch…hm. Waking up at 3:00pm really messses with your eating schedule, huh?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hello, fellow Kapeefers! I had to pop off to eat dinner…er…lunch…hm. Waking up at 3:00pm really messses with your eating schedule, huh?
@ethryndal @daughter-of-the-king @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal This is what camp Nano thinks of us writers.

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
How odd. I do believe I just tagged myself…
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise *cough* My WIP is highly confidential dragon business. *cough again* I cannot give any information on that subject…not yet. *cough* It is the internet after all… *cough*
In other words, it is a cauldron mix of Tron: Legacy, Star Wars and Ranger’s Apprentice. 😀 Space opera kinda thing…
Wow… does anyone have some…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*peers into the darkness* Is anyone out there? I’ll be on for a bit to sift through the chapter 7 ideas lurking in this head of mine… @daeus @dragon-snapper @corissa-maiden-of-praise @graciegirl @winter-rose @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Life happens indeed. Welcome back, Corissa! I’m excited to see you around the forum and get to know you. 🙂
I’m an INFP, but I love seeing all the ENFJ craziness that happens between @daeus and @dragon-snapper …
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Also, your username is super cool.
-
Emma Flournoy and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa_maiden_of_praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 - Load More
