-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 On second, thought I have to make dinner. I wrote 2000 ish words.
And I am not a kid or a baby. I am a dragon. Very intimidating. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I thought you were a kid? A little baby one. @dragon-snapper
I’m actually off to go get dinner…er, bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal I am not a kid. And thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head.
@that_writer_Girl_99 I am here. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*holds up hands* Okay, yes, I have a short attention span. Sue me. @ethryndal *grins*

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*snorts* I like to think of it as multi-tasking. Hanging out with friends while also trying to scribble some ideas down. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*snorts* I love that movie! @dragon-snapper
@ethryndal Uh…I’m afraid you ran off for nothing…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal I forgive you.

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Yes, or I’ll melt your chair.
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, its quite easy with gifs. All you do is you find one on internet, right click and go where it says open image in new tab. Copy the URL, go to KP and paste it in the ‘img’ in the options. 😀 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal does what she wants
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I don’t even know how to post a picture here so no worries *rolls eyes* @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
O_O
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ah! Neat. 🙂 @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ah. No. I’m actually just pulling it up and posting it on here just like I would with as if it was a photo.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
The gifs. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Doing what?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
It’s alright, dear, I saw it anyway. *grins* @ethryndal
@dragon-snapper Are you doing that off your phone or something?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Awesome!
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal I am having so much fun with these gifs. 😀 - Load More


