-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy You around, Flournky?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah… 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
So @Daeus @Kate-Flournoy my MBTI consultants, what shall I call myself then? An ENFJ? An ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies? Because that’s what it is at least.
Daeus, here’s some ice cream for helping me out here. That cognitive function stuff is pretty cool, but I need to learn more about it. 😛 *ice cream*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Seen all but the last Hobbit movie. @emma-flournoy
You’re right, of course. I dislike LOTR but SW isn’t perfect… *shudders*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I know your views on LotR. XD But I wasn’t sure if you’d seen the movies or just tried to read the books. Oh well. LotR and SW both have their strong and weak points. @That_Writer_Girl_99
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* Yes. Right. We can argue about why Star Wars is better later, Emma. @emma-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Oops, did I say that? Hm.
I’m no fan of LOTR. Growing up a Star Wars nerd may have impacted me in that department. @emma-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Why do we keep taking over introductory topics? *goes away*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I bet. 😛 There are bunches of ’em in the literary world.
And the LotR MOVIES AREN’T boring. I’m ready to admit the books can be boring in places, but the movies really aren’t. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*grin* At your service.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
I have some of those. @emma-flournoy
@kate-flournoy Movie marathons will only hurt my head if they involve lord of the rings.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Kate’s totally right. 😛 There are rotten, conceited characters who you despise and yet love reading about/watching because their chemistry is way too fun.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
That’s it, Kate, if we ever meet in RL we’re having a Marvel movie marathon. Deal? @kate-flournoy
Truth be told, I’ve always been more of a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier girl, but only the true fans will understand that. Lol.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yep, you’d be right, with the exception of maybe Iron Man 3. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes*
I was trying to tag Kate in something the other day and @perfectfifths spotted the typo. I hate typing on here with my phone…
@daeus -
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you on Iron Man’s side too? Darn…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
I’d hate to disagree with King @Daeus, but I really must side with Snapper on this one. Captain America is awesome! And Tony Stark… he irritates me. On a number of levels.
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *glances at you sideways* Okay. He is fun…but it is very much marred by his arrogance. *melts the Iron Man suit*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*shudders as she comes to comfort you* There, there, mentor of mine…it’ll be alright… @kate-flournoy
Also I don’t know if you know this, but when I type your name on my phone it either wants to change “flournoy” to variations like “flournky” or “flourish”. The last one is supposed to be inspiring. Be inspired, Kate.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*shudders as she comes to comfort you* There, there, mentor of mine…it’ll be alright… @kate-flournoy
Also I don’t know if you know this, but when I type your name on my phone it either wants to change “flournoy” to variations such as “flournky” or “flourish”. The last one is supposed to be inspiring. Be inspired, Kate.
- Load More
