-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
Kaaaaaaate. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m writing if anyone wants to join. @winter-rose @graciegirl @daeus @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I’m signing out now. Not sure how much I wrote, but I need lunch. 😀 Good luck!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Cool.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Probably, but I’m not sure. July is so much better than November.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Oh! Man, I wished I’d realized that sooner.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I have no idea what it is, actually….*hides within shelters of giant dragon wings*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, I see.
Happy Birthday early!
And also, you got this! *gives you inspirational ice cream and writerblock deterrent* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! I’m here!
So, did you set a goal for yourself to write 12,000, is it camp NANO? or am I missing something? 😀
*I keep writing your tag as Winterprose* -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay. 🙂 @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Um, okay: In chapter 7 Blake is going to convince Kara to break into a file-room inside the Prison to find information about Tam.
*blushes* Actually, what I really wanted to do was get your take on me submitting a short story to KP. @kate-flournoy It would be a standalone prequel-ish thing to Prison.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yeah. That. Ambivert. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
No, no, this forum. Here. On KP. @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Both-avert eh? XD That’d be ambivert, actually. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Um…Even with the ‘anti’ in front of it, Iron Man still falls short of being a hero. He may be an avenger, but he is not hero. Protagonist, yes. Hero, never.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Call yourself a judging both-avert. If you’re both extroverted and introverted, 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Preferably on the google doc?
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh dear.
Look at what I’ve started.

So basically, Iron Man is arrogant, and self-conceited, as Captain America points out multiple times, that he only cares about himself. @daeus You might say that in the movie he sacrifices himself to save everyone, but this character arc does not reflect in the other movies. He really only cares about…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Just wanted to chat about chapter 7 for a sec @kate-flournoy
- Load More
