-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’m leaving now. I wrote 1035 words. Good luck all you future writers!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Yes! *fist pump* Sorry, I’m only in Spanish 1.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and Soy Aqui means I am here. Soy being the ‘I’ of the Ser verb ‘to be’ and Aqui means here.
Unless I am wrong, @graceigirl? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *evil chuckle*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @bethanysinkyroses I’m here as well, writing this time!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@stephaniej Hello!
Wow! Ireland! *faints* That’s so awesome!
Do you play any instruments?
And one more thing, watch out for dragons. They’re dangerous. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome, welcome! *sends confetti and fireworks in your direction* Glad you found us! @stephanieJ
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’m signing out now. I edited another chapter. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Yes! Cookies! Chocolate chip!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I won’t be able to join you guys until I get home…happy writing! @dragon-snapper @bethanysinkyroses
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @daeus @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal
I’m editing once more…for who knows how long. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 2 months ago
If you’re looking for someone…I’m rather new at beta-reading but I’d be willing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
@hope I love it! OOHHHS and AAAHHS all around! -
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
@hope I like it, though I do think that the W is a little bold for the L. So bold, actually, that I didn’t see the L as an L but as a decorative swirl…. Also, the I and the T are a little distracting; I think it would be fine just as a W and an L. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Ha! That is great! I think I love not having too much homework. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses I’m signing off now. I edited a chapter that was haunting me. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree WOWOWOW! Congratulations on that!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m actually editing, which I don’t like to do, but it must be done. Alas.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hiya!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Congratulations on making your first collage (I’m looking forward to seeing more)!
@Ethryndal That purple collage is awesome! The font’s gorgeous.
- Load More
