-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@Jane-Maree Was it really your birthday yesterday?! I was looking at your profile and since you were born in 2037, I wasn’t sure about the July 19th. XD
Well happy birthday! You’re so fun and and huggy and ENFP-y. I like you bunches. *nods* *tackles and gives you pizza* -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily-d Or maybe Americans are the ones using said slang. At least, I don’t think we do…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins* How timely. @kate-flournoy
Can you pop over to the google doc?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you on?
I’m not writing, but I’m here. @daeus @bethanysinkyroses @daughteroftheking
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@Hope Hey, cool.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
Here’s a collage I made for one of my favorite movies: http://pin.it/uq2eZ9E
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl Wow, you’re good at these.
@Hope Nope, just the old one. Which the book is far better than. Did you like the new one?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@SeekJustice Oh yes, KP is a kingdom with many homeschoolers. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow! That one for your villain is intense.
@graciegirl Thank you! And I love that one you did for This Time Tomorrow (especially with all those clocks)! I think that’s my favorite of yours (so far).
-
Kina Lamb and
SeekJustice are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Danae C are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Emma Flournoy and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Can we chat on the google doc in a little while? @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
And @Kate-Flournoy I like the butterflies too. *nods*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
Uh yeah, methinks so too.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh and @Leumeister, Flournoy is pronounced Floor-noy. The most common mispronuciation we get is Floor-nee, or Flur-nee. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@StephanieJ HOW COOL! An ENTJ from Ireland, this is great. In case you hadn’t been told already. XD I’m an ENFJ, with some ISFJ characteristics.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 2 months ago
@PerfectFifths I’m exactly the same way. XD It’s easy to spot it in others ’cause I’m like…oooh, yes, I know how they feel. 😛
That’s also one of the reasons I thought he was a J. Something I’ve noticed is that Feeling Judgers—some at least—tend to worry more over how someone’ll react to what they say, and/or be more afraid of hurting…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 2 months ago
@Perfect-Fifths I’m exactly the same way. XD It’s easy to spot it in others ’cause I’m like…oooh, yes, I know how they feel. 😛
That’s also one of the reasons I thought he was a J. Something I’ve noticed is that Feeling Judgers—some at least—tend to worry more over how someone’ll react to what they say, and/or be more afraid of hurting…[Read more] - Load More

(Yesterday was @Ethryndal‘s b-day too. 😉 )
YES IT WAS. Noooo but I really was born in 2037. XD I’M A TIME TRAVELER. XP
Eeep thank you. <333 *hugs you tight* *accepts pizza enthusiastically* You're super cool and I like you bunches also. <3
(@emma-flournoy)
COOL I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET A TIME TRAVELER. XP Happy whatever age that makes you. 😀 XD
<3 <3 <3
Oh and btw, I saw it mentioned you had a blog. WHAT IS IT? I wanna look. 😀 It basically always makes me happy to see things you say.
@emma-flournoy I’m 16. 😀 Exactly the same as Ethryndal!! (ignoring all the confusing time travelling details that I’m not born yet. XD)
And YAS. I do have a blog: https://mistymaiden.blogspot.com/
That’s hilarious! I’m 16 too. 😀 *fist-bump*
*sprints to check out blog*
Yeet that’s so cool. *bounces*