-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
It’s funny, because all of the ones @holly-nelson-gray mentioned, I don’t recognize, but @perfectfifths –yes, yes! Bob the Builder, Berenstein bears (or however you spell it) Yes.
Books. I love books. I read (and watched) Magic School Bus and loved it.
What about now that y’all are older? What shows do y’all watch?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hm, I wonder if @christi-eaton would be annoyed if I tagged her to answer that question. @holly-nelson-gray
Christi, do Californians surf a lot?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Haha.
@perfectfifths @jane-maree @holly-nelson-gray Wanted to ask y’all what books or TV shows you grew up reading as a kid? I want to see if there’s any similarities between there and here, in America.
Although, I’m not sure if Holly is an Aussie? We haven’t talked much…so, hi. How’s it goin? @holly-nelson-gray
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Haha.
@perfect-fifths @jane-maree @holly-nelson-gray Wanted to ask y’all what books or TV shows you grew up reading as a kid? I want to see if there’s any similarities between there and here, in America.
Although, I’m not sure if Holly is an Aussie? We haven’t talked much…so, hi. How’s it goin? @holly-nelson-gray
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 The stereotype, I guess. But I think now that it can’t be a stereotype because I know that I do it more than not. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
California? Never been there. But I can tell you that Canadians do, honest to goodness, say “eh” after almost everything. @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Very cool. @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
And yes, I do that too, without realizing it. Maybe it’s the lazy American accent. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Cya ’round, kiddo. @dragon-snapper
*winces* Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble. My bad. @jane-maree Whatcha workin on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I thought that was California accent.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jane-maree @bethanysinkyroses I’m signing out now. I tried to write an article. It didn’t go so well. :0 Adios, amigas!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Me too… kinda like Canadians and “eh?” @dragon-snapper @holly-nelson-gray
I’m not sure if Aussies do this, but some people (and I’m guilty of this myself) say “like” at the end of everything, or in the middle of speaking, or whenever they can’t think of anything else to say. It’s like, totally like, weird.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Really? I always thought that was a British thing…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh dear. That…well. That’s rather funny, actually. @jane-maree
I used to watch a lot of TV, but now, I play a lot of Xbox…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Well, if it tells you anything, my name has nothing to do with dragons or snappers or melting stuff or fantasy.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*sighs* That’s a shame.
Oh, do you not watch TV? @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*snorts* Okay @bethanysinkyroses
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Random question but did they have Dragon Tales in Australia? Or was that just an American TV show? @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
A dragonling. @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree But to give you a hint, I’m a kid. 😛
- Load More
