-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Welcome! There are so many INFJs on here I can’t even remember them all. INFJs and INFPs make the majority here, and there are several ENFPs, ENFJs and INTJs too. And smatterings of others throughout. I’m an ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies, and homeschooler too. I think most of us are.
And you COMPOSE MUSIC! Wow. I’d love to be able to do that.…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Welcome! There are so many INFJs on here I can’t even remember them. INFJs and INFPs make the majority here, and there are several ENFPs, ENFJs and INTJs too. And smatterings of others throughout. I’m an ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies, and homeschooler too. I think most of us are.
And you COMPOSE MUSIC! Wow. I’d love to be able to do that. I…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Cool beans. I played Sonic the Hedgehog when I was little. *grins*
Your username is the name of my favorite video game, so I thought I’d ask. @destiny
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Koryn-Koch Well, that means you’re an extrovert at least. 😛
-
Elizabeth and
Destiny are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi! @destiny Welcome to KP.
So cool that you do video games, too! Do you have a favorite video game?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Oh my goodness! You play a lot of instruments! I also play guitar and piano, and sometimes the celtic whistle.
@kate-flournoy I think its funny you said that there are a few other dragons floating around here. I do not float. I soar. 😛 (By this, RaeMarie, you must gather that I too am a dragon)
@that_writer_girl_99 *blows smoke…
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
Leave it to Daeus to think up of monkeys.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m writing if anyone wants to join me. @daughteroftheking @daeus @dragon-snapper @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*nods* Fair enough. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*blows smoke lazily from her snout* Dearest Kate, is there any reason to frighten our newest member with your obsession so soon? @kate-flournoy
Greetings, fellow dragon. @celticcailin
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*blows smoke lazily from her snout* Dearest Kate, is there any reason to frighten our newest member with your obsession so soon? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*coughs* Slytherin forever. Gryffindors never. Ravenclaw…sometimes.
@graciegirl Well, thanks for that. I’m glad you can overlook my *snorts* imperfections. I can overlook yours just as easily.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
D.C.–The Flash or Green Lantern
Marvel–Captain America or the Winter Soldier -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Depends. For actual, physical comic book reading, I prefer D.C. But for movies, I prefer Marvel. And I like D.C. for shows. @daughteroftheking
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m signing out now. I wrote 620.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’ve seen all the LOTR movies and read some of the books. Didn’t like em.
I like…Star Wars. Superheroes. *grins* Superheroes, yes. @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Sam? Is that the annoying guy whining to Frodo about everything? @daughteroftheking
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Elizabeth, join me and together we can rule the galaxy! *holds fist out beckoningly*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ugh. You LOTR nerds never cease to scare me. @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking
- Load More
