-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
The party already started. @daughteroftheking
I’ve been here for about an hour…probably should’ve said that sooner.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily They are called gifs–to find them, you search the movie or character you want the scene from and attach ‘gif’ at the end of it. However, you have to be careful and very specific in your google search. Then, you open that image in a new tab by itself, copy the URL, and come back to KP. In the post you want, click on the ‘img’ option on that…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal @daeus @kate-flournoy @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 Anyone on? I’ll be on for a while…actually, I’ll be on for most of the day on and off…anyway…anyone there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Nuts. Now I want to figure out what episode that’s from…agh! @ethryndal
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ethryndal I agree. 100%.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Snapper’s right…it was me. Sorry, I’m trying to edit a chapter and the feisty-ness got to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal I wasn’t doing anything. I’m innocent.

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*pats you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Okay. Sorry about that, @kate-flournoy I couldn’t resist. No resisting from this dragon. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*relaxes*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I agree. @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Oh, look, it’s the old woman. @dragon-snapper
Dearest @ethryndal, where have you been? I’ve missed you and your sarcastic ways.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Bigger dragons are always better.

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Relax, I know it’s not a word. I just had to stress the point. *nod*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*cringes* “funner”
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@JosiahdeBoer Sociology is so cool. And if you’ll pardon the statement, homeschooling is far funner than public school shall ever be, I’m afraid. 😛
Welcome to KP! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Mm, yeah. Dragons can live a long time…
Yep, @ethryndal could be an old woman, for all we know.
@dragon-snapper I’m having fun naggin’ on Ethryndal while she’s off the forum. *grins*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I could look at that gif forever. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 Well, technically @ethryndal is the oldest because she’s and elf, and we all know how old elves are. And I’m a dragon…so how old does that make me? 😛
- Load More
