-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily I think I’m your friend now – can you go and check?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon I don’t know if it makes any difference, but I’ve been to Texas a couple times. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon dust, dirt, mountains, grass, little gas stations in the middle of nowhere, little small cactuses, and the shape of Texas with a cowboy hat leaning on the tip. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal *smiles* I have my reasons. *flies off*
@daughteroftheking @josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. Thanks for the party! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal Yes! I got a facepalm!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer Welcome to the party! Daughterotheking and Elizabeth and I are all on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal My most sincerest apologies. I assume the Noldorin live a longer time than the others too…? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal Adios!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal If I can melt his throne, I can melt your chair and your cloak.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal
Kid?
And I’ll have you know, even Thranduil fears me. ‘Member when he says ‘I have felt dragon fire,’ to Thorin. I am the dragon fire! He just can’t stand it when I melt his very antler throne.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Moriarty? What? Where? *cowers behind Reggie the tiger*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Well, I have this character named Tam, and although she’s human at the beginning of my story, she’s not by the end of the book. How do you feel about drawing something that only exists in my head? @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl *bows* Naturally.
@ethryndal Just you write. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl *bows* Naturally.
@ethryndal Just you write, Old Woman. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I am always up for a challenge (though I’ll probably end up regretting those words). What do you have?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Oh no!

That’s from Interstellar, BTW.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal Yay! You’re here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I have them memorized like the back of my, well, you know…talons.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m a ninja-dragon. @daughteroftheking
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @daughteroftheking Here’s Star Wars. Notice I didn’t do LotR.

- Load More
