-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Zikers, that’s kinda chilly. Sweatshirt weather, love it.
I, uh, live in Florida, so once it dips below 80… *shudders*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Well, first off, it’s nighttime where I live. @jane-maree
Second… it’s 78 degrees outside.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
No worries! I enjoy talking. Makes it feel more like I’m writing right alongside you. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yes. Even the youngest ones can make a lot of noise. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Aww… that’s awesome! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Aw. Are they your siblings? I love looking after little ones. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m going back and editing the chapters I’ve already written. @jane-maree Most of it is fine, but the individual tones of each character could use some work.
Oh, and I’m listening to Hamilton.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like you’re very busy! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
You around? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
😉 Bye @shannon
What are you up to this fine day, @jane-maree?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s whatever you want it to be. @shannon
Hello! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here, and I brought ice cream! @shannon @anne-of-lothlorien
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Sure thing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kina-Lamb Yuppers, as far as I know. I don’t know everything though… *wiggles eyebrows*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@JosiahDeBoer Excellent notion.
-
Kina Lamb and
IzzyE are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
If you just copy and paste the link to here, we can find it easily. @seekjustice
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing XD Don’t worry. I got that quote. I actually was going to post that quote but I couldn’t find a decent meme.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01W4G No, anyone can take the test and find out what their personality type is here:
http://www.16personalities.com It’s so cool! If you take it, though, make sure to take time to answer each question as truthfully as possible, and the results will be VERY accurate – and spooky too! 😀 😀 -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy Yes!! I think @emma-flournoy is probably the only one on KP that doesn’t write. Am I correct Emma?
- Load More
