-
Snapper replied to the topic Breathing hope… the puns are going to be too much fun in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope
I’m actually more inclined toward the first one because the second two sound really, really dramatic…like something Galadriel would whisper at the beginning of Lord of the Rings… -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kina Lamb and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Mariposa Aristeo and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Did I mention that I melt phones too?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I like the respawn best.
*Game over. Your chair has been melted by a Dragon Snapper. Continue?* -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I think I’ve melted every single chair in Kingdom Pen more than once, but they seem to have an endless supply… 😐
No promises. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing
“Give us tiny thing, or we’re gonna eat you!”
“We’re gonna eat you anyway!”
“You don’t say it until you get it!”
“We’re not gonna eat you!”
*facepalm* “Well now it’s too late!”Ah. I don’t melt the wooden chairs. They would just burn. I melt the annoying plastic chairs in classrooms. I also melt the metal ones. But I melt chairs…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and friending, well, there’s no consequence to it or anything. It’s really just friending… 😛
It’s like saying, “Hey, wanna be friends.” “Sure. Let’s be friends.” or you can say
(that’s from storks)
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing To do the memes and gifs, google search the one you want, then open in it a new tab. Copy the URL, come back here and click the ‘img’ option at the top bar of the text box. Paste the URL to that and that should work. Let me know if you have any questions on that. 😛
And yes. The gif…that’s why I couldn’t resist. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
Aha. Good point @shannon
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
My goodness. I wasn’t expecting to be so moved by your story @seekjustice, it’s very good!
There’s a couple of tiny edits I’d like to suggest, but the document is currently set in “view only”–if you change it so that I can comment, I’ll be able to leave those suggestions on the doc and you can decide for yourself if you want to keep them.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@leumeister Ha! I can see that too (now that I’ve read it) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 … I can draw it, but you have to describe her first. 😛 And do you want me to draw the human, or the slightly less human at the end of the book?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Always interesting indeed.
Zikers, I have a headache…I think that’s enough editing for one day.
Cya, @jane-maree!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Haha, yes.
It’s always raining here. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Wowzers. That’s strange. Cool, though. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Um um um
Well. In the summer it can reach over 100 degrees. Sometimes it’s like, 93, but it feels like 100. So…that’s not fun.
And as for the wintertime…it doesn’t usually go below 50 degrees. And 50 degrees is rare. In December, near Christmas, it’s usually 70-80 degrees. Yep, you heard me. An 80 degree Christmas.
- Load More


