-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi @majerot !
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’ll give you my regular warning: watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@leumeister I will do that–he should not look like James. XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome @majerot KP is great and I’m sure you’re gonna love it here. 😉
Have you ever tried writing stories?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@leumeister NOOOO!!!! *sobs* Why Technology, why?
I guess you and I are the sci-fi people now, aren’t we? 😛 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Discouragment in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
A few thoughts: Editing is a natural part of writing. It’s necessary. Sometimes it’s annoying, and sometimes it’s hard, but it’s a necessary part of our craft. Fear not. It will be better in the end.
On remembering details: Write it down. All of it. Write it down, even if you know it’ll change later. Write it down in order to…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I’m not stealing your idea, don’t worry. But yeah. On another thread. Probably.
@northerner Haha, cool. I can work with that.
@ethryndal …wow. That’s… how much BBC tv do you watch, anyway? *snorts* I can work with that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I’m not stealing your idea, don’t worry. But yeah. On another thread. Probably.
@northerner Haha, cool. I can work with that.
@ethrynal …wow. That’s… how much BBC tv do you watch, anyway? *snorts* I can work with that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Okay, cool. Thanks!
@salome01w4g Awesome. That works!
@graciegirl Haha, yes. You can teleport!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Okay, cool. Thanks!
@hannah Awesome. That works!
@graciegirl Haha, yes. You can teleport!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Will said project be posted somewhere beside here? (kinda like LKD)??
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Got it. Thanks! @mariposa
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 He’s an Authorosaurus.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@mariposa Ah, yes, Aberdeen. That’s the dinosaur, right? What species dinosaur is your companion?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@bethanysinkyroses *dies laughing* Yes, if I ever have a question about mushrooms, I shall consult you.
@jane-maree A mimic? That is awesome. Just what I needed.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Mint as in…the flavor? I hate it too. @mariposa
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 My favorite hobby is drawing and a fact about me is….I hate mint in every size, shape, and form.
-
Elizabeth started the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi everyone! Recently, I made a resolution–to write some short stories in order to practice finishing stories. This…well, it’s something I have a hard time doing, and I–obviously–need to get better at it.
Anyway.
All of that to say–I’m starting a project, and I need y’all to help! Below, please put a fun fact about yourself, as well as…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I was afraid you would say that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing
@emily
@josiahdeboer Write a fluffy story, seriously. It doesn’t have to be about bunnies but still… 🙂I’m signing out now! Adios! I wrote 277. Not particularly phenomenal, but alas. Such is the life of a writer.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, I love the bunny. @catwing
And now that song is stuck in my head. - Load More
