-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I love it so much. @daughteroftheking Which songs have you listened to so far?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here. @winter-rose
Although, I might be singing more than writing…kinda hard to work when Hamilton is playing in the background.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Is your book on a google doc somewhere? Because if you’re looking for someone to go through it, I can give it a shot.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Are you available?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Praying. @destiny @epicaddie2
@emma-flournoy He passed! Sorry I didn’t get around to telling y’all sooner. I’m busy, very busy. *sighs*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’ll be praying.
@Salome01W4G @EpicAddie2 Yow, I’ll be praying. I haven’t had to move for at least 11 years, but I can imagine how hard it’d be. I don’t really want to experience it any time soon. 😛
Btw @That_Writer_Girl_99, how’d your dad do with his exam?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothorien I’ll be praying.
@Salome01W4G @EpicAddie2 Yow, I’ll be praying. I haven’t had to move for at least 11 years, but I can imagine how hard it’d be. I don’t really want to experience it any time soon. 😛
Btw @That_Writer_Girl_99, how’d your dad do with his exam?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @anyone else I’m signing out now. I wrote about 500 and beta-read a bit.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *pops in* What? Where? I don’t see her! Aha!
*pulls Dragon Snapper out of the internets*
Stop melting chairs! -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *wobbles and steadies self on imaginary wall* You know. The sequel on page 31 of this topic.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Greetings!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon I do eat food like that from time to time–but I still don’t like onion rings or popcorn shrimp. 😛
Dragon Snappers like to eat lots of italian food and anything with noodles. They also eat chicken, and noodles. Lots of noodles. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Well…I don’t really eat anything deep fried, so if you say so. 😛
Welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Sometimes, I can be smart. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Oh dear. Yep. I don’t have any of those on stock.
*shudder* Not those.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Ew. Plot holes. Speak not of those near cookies.
Welcome!@kate-flournoy Oh…that might change it… Blackberries? Ice cream? Coffee? Scones?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Umm… Okay, let’s see. Politeness, yes. If I ever need to give them some raspberries let me know.
There, how’s that?Chicken? Me too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Well, if I ever need to melt the dragon-trainer’s chair, let me know. And make sure that they give you enough fish. Can’t write without em.
*nods head*
And so the game continues. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Well, if you can say Macdonalds in Japanese, I can say pizza in Russian. 😛
@kina-lamb I shall add those to the list. Thankee kindly. 😀
@catwing *is still shaking from your paw/talon handshake*
*steadies and brushes self off*
XD I’m glad you like it! 😛 Have you read the sequel? - Load More
