-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *melts your chair* I did not say I was leaving. 😛 I was quoting LOTR.
Anyway, I am actually leaving now. *glances at Catwing*
Excellent picture, Catwing’s dragon brother! 🙂 Love the details.
@that_writer_Girl_99 Next time we meet, you must tell me what Star Wars character you are. 😀
Adios all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose *shoves the melted ring back into your hands* Take it. I’d rather not have it be my burden to bear. Good luck on your speech! (just don’t go — I have an ANOUNCEMENT! I am leaving… — and then pull a Bilbo card and disappear.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Worry not. In Star Wars, I am Han Solo. Who are you?
@catwing You, indeed and without a doubt, are a writer. No one could create such a horrible backstory. XD -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I don’t…know what’s going on. @catwing @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Don’t do that…*shudder* We don’t need more dark lords…I like you better as a Middle Earthian catwing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Don’t do that…*shudder* We don’t need more dark lords…I like you better as a Middle Earthian catwing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Don’t do that…*shudder* We don’t need more dark lords…I like you as a Middle Earthian catwing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @winter-rose Nuts. You found out. I have the ring because it is my source of power. Not only shall the chairs fear me, but so shall all of Middle Earth! Haha!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Ah, college… @winter-rose It’s no easy feat online, either.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Well…if you don’t pledge your allegiance to any stewards, it shouldn’t be so bad. 😉
How is college? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Bestiest dragon? 😉 Awesome. Has a nice ring to it. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Things going well in the Shire. Nice and peaceful with roast chicken. 🙂
@catwing Correctomundo.
Everyone loves Toothless. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 As a writer, it is my job to inform you that the possibilities are endless.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Isn’t it just…one chair? Unless @daughteroftheking is sitting on two chairs. That takes skill. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Frodo, greetings!
@daughteroftheking
*chases cowardly chairs*

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Aw, come on y’all, what could possibly happen to me on the floor? @catwing @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *glances at the floor*
*grins*
Heh heh heh.. 🙂
@catwing If the shaking is distracting you, let me know. I’ll melt it. 😛 XD -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s a good thing I’m sitting on the floor. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Then my reputation proceeds me. Fear me, all ye KaPeefer chairs!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @daughteroftheking @winter-rose Let’s see if I can do this without melting any chairs. I’m on.
- Load More
