-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Crazy? HAHAHAHAHA! There are no crazy writers. They’re extinct and only exist in places were Daeus gets the cookie and where dragons melt chairs. And if you ask me, such a place shouldn’t exist. 😛 XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Yep. That is crazy, but also awesome. XD I’m writing the climactic scene of my novel, afraid I’m not doing it justice. @catwing Hiya!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yay! I’ll keep praying. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! Whatcha working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @daeus @catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting to tag people, but anyway, I’m on.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Praying! That’s so exciting. @anne-of-lothlorien
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Cool!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing XD Kinda lame but sort of funny. 😛
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Tell us how it goes!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
See, the thing is, I was planning for this characters’ arc while writing a different character, so I had some of the places and people already set up. I just hadn’t got to them yet.
But then I started having plot problems, and the other arc I was setting up became really important. So I switched characters. @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*snorts* Priorities. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s a clean slate. *shrugs* @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Canning tomatoes. That sounds way more productive than what I’ve been doing all day… @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! They were fun to make.
Could you maybe swing by the doc for a bit? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! They were fun to make.
Could you maybe swing by the doc for a bit?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yep! Prison! I started it over and changed the character POV. Lot of work to do. @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I’m here!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 That’s great!
@Destiny Hey, surely it’ll be your destiny to place high.
I know, that was really lame. I’ll be praying. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VhK457-khk76gsQ43vK4jjNs3Uk4WCKuuQuEMac9Xls/edit?usp=sharing
You know what, just look at them this way. I know how to do it this way.
@kate-flournoy Here, since you’ve read the story, you’ll appreciate these.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone know how to post a picture on here? I’m trying to put some on straight from my computer but it doesn’t have a URL… @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon
- Load More
