-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Somehow, you managed to contradict yourself in that simple statement, and you just proved my point…
Kiddo, please. All elves need a dragon to bring them down to size once in awhile. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*chokes* Don’t forget, fair elf, sometimes you need some bringing-down yourself… @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
A Thousand Years will always be my favorite Piano Guys cover… @kate-flournoy
Also…Kate…you good to sit on the doc for a bit?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*soars down to greet you properly* Hello! @dragon-watcher
As @kate-flournoy said, you’ll find that there are a lot of dragons here. I happen to be a shapeshifting one. I prefer to write in my human form, though…
Do you prefer writing stories? Poems? Essays?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-girl *nods* I understand.
*faces cavernous battle-grounds that just so happen to be inside of a mountain* I shall conquer this! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @daughteroftheking @graciegirl
I’m on for a while. A while… … …
*heroically*
Don’t make me do this alone! Fight! Fight with me! Conquer bad literature! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Yes. I’d rather not be banished again. Thank you for knighting me into the knightliest knightinghoodiness of the knightlyhood of the knights of the kingdom of pen. Ice cream!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @daeus I’m off for now. FOR NOW! I’ll be back–probably.
I wrote 1100 something words. Not bad for an hour plus all your distractions. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Very well, King Daeus. I’ll pretend you are here even when you aren’t.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Oh, chores. Keeping writers from writing since the year 0000.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Tis from Rogue One.
Ah. Gotcha. 😛 Yes. Confetti please. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I cannot depart! Not yet! I’m on a roll! I can’t leave now!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I may or may not be writing… @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Believe it or not, I’ve managed 800 words so far. 😀 You joining?
@catwing *unplasters self from wall* I hope not. Ew.
@daughteroftheking I think that the world agrees that teen writers are crazy. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Goodness, how are y’all getting anything done with all that talking? @catwing @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @catwing *plasters self against wall* You guys are making me nervous.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

