-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
If a music team stops playing together, is it disbanded?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *gasps and recoils. gold coins fly everywhere* You haven’t seen the Emperor’s New Groove?
If you have a chance to watch that movie, do so. It’s awesome. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @epicaddie2 I’m joining you! Watcha working on?
Now, let’s see if I can do this without getting distracted. *glances meaningfully at KP conversations vs amount of words* 😛 JK

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @epicaddie2 I’m joining you! Watcha working on?
Now, let’s see if I can do this without getting distracted. *glances meaningfully at KP conversations vs amount of words* 😛 JK
src=”https://media.tenor.com/images/f74ad68ac12cd5a4128508d11b0ef01f/tenor.gif” alt=”toothless” /> -
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01wg Well…if being a writer and not really liking reading at times is a sickness, then yes. But otherwise no. I’m as healthy as any other dragon. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic So There's This Idea I Have… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy
Awesome! I love the idea, and it could definitely work!
Now my brain is brainstorming even though its not my idea. 😛 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Scaring readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It all comes down to whether or not whatever you’re considering is believable.
Here’s what I mean by that: given that a reasonably observant person picks up your book, they’ll know it’s fiction. And fiction…well, it’s fiction because it’s not real. There’s an unlimited amount of craziness that can go into a concept like this, and that’s why it…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic So There's This Idea I Have… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yes. Yes. I agree with @graciegirl.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic So There's This Idea I Have… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Whoa, this is a cool idea! @joy
Just saying though…the Civil War wasn’t just about North vs South. It was brother versus brother, father versus son. Each group was made up of thousands of people, with their own beliefs, ideals, and opinions–things they were willing to lose their lives for. That’s huge, especially in the times we live in today.…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna *gratefully takes the cough medicine*
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon *wails* Nooooooo! I don’t have my permit yet. I can’t fly and I can’t drive. But! But I can still take KP! Never a hopeless pursuit ever stopped a dragon. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Books? Books. Books!
Books…
Um…
The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson is a good one.
Any and all of the Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan (unless, of course, you’ve already read those)
Um…
*shrugs*
I don’t really know…I’m not a good person to ask for books, because I, well, this is going to sound crazy because I’m a…[Read more] -
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
So, how many dragons on KP are their now?
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @dragon-watcher @that_writer_girl_99 @graceofspades2017 @emerald-flyer
Am I missing anyone?
😛
-Dragon Snapper, the Self-proclaimed Chief of the Dragon Kapeefers-
@shannon These are all the dragons I know of…
Although…
@jessi-rae Did I hear that you were a shapeshifter? Or was that someone else?-
Yep, that’s me… *grins* The only shapeshifter of my kind on KP.
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon I am your age, actually. And I shall take over KP. If no dragons join me, then I shall do it myself. Haha! *victorious haha!*
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher
*raises brow*
*glances around*
*grins*
Another dragon! Yes! Now we shall take over kingdom pen!!! Mwahahahaha! I’m so glad you could join us. Your dragon looks epic. What’s it called? Personally, I am a Dragon Snapper, and the wonderful thing about those is that I’m the only one.Where do you hail from? Australia? America?…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher
*raises brow*
*glances around*
*grins*
Another dragon! Yes! Now we shall take over kingdom pen!!! Mwahahahaha! I’m so glad you could join us. Your dragon looks epic. What’s it called? Personally, I am a Dragon Snapper, and the wonderful thing about those is that I’m the only one.Where do you hail from? Australia? America?…[Read more]
- Load More

I think so…