-
Snapper and
Mariposa Aristeo are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Ah, gotcha. That always makes me nervous. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Ooh, ya joining us? 😀 *wide, dragonish grin in an attempt to look friendly*
I’m working on the climax of my novel. So exciting!
Bwahahahahahaa! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g XD well, I can’t take credit for making it. 😛 The Toothless GIFs are awesome, aren’t they?
😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yay!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 @daeus @that_writer_Girl_99 @catwing @shannon @salome01w4g
Okay, now I’m on. 😀 -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@princessfoo Nice to meet you officially (I’m an INFJ too)! My assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, gives you a hearty handshake.
What are your favorite hobbies?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@revayah1 I’m an INFJ too! I’m not sure what my assistant’s personality type is though…I really should make him take the test one of these days. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Changing Tags in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea But…but…you’re the Wiser! Ask your frog, or something!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Changing Tags in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 1 month ago
@aractrea But…but…you’re the Wiser! Ask your frog, or something!!!
-
Snapper and
Hannah R. are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I can’t join you. *flips on the drama switch* I fear, o ye catwing, that I must study history…fear not…I will write…sometime.
Fight.Fight…
*poofs into a pile of melted chairs*
Huh. I wonder what that looks like?

-
Snapper's profile was updated 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Changing Tags in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 1 month ago
@belegteleri I don’t think there is an option. @kate-flournoy and @that_writer_Girl_99 recently asked the same question, and I think that it wasn’t possible. ?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g @belegteleri Mood…and stuff. I suppose that might affect things.
@daughteroftheking True. Forcing myself to write…to be perfect in writing, never worked.
@ethryndal *headdesks with you*
@revayah1 *stomps around the room like a dragon, pretending to be moody* You know, what you said it actually quite interesting, because whatever…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@revayah1 Heya! Welcome to the awesomiest place on the internets!
*pauses strangely and thinks for a question to ask*
Aha! Would you rather where leather boots or slippers to the desert?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Blog Post Word Count in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl I’ve heard it’s best to keep blogposts short because people have such short attention spans nowadays and don’t have time to read lengthy posts. I usually try to keep mine under a thousand words. If the post seems too long maybe you could make it a two-parter (that’s what I do). I’m looking forward to seeing your blog! What kind of…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Destiny are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago - Load More
