-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Unfortunately…no. I haven’t seen anything Star Trek related. I don’t even know where to start.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@mariposa Aha….I think that I’ll give it to him when it’s done being edited then. *glances over work*
Oh dear. Dinosaur will not read this thing. XD
@kate-flournoy *goes forth and conquers*
@daughteroftheking *hopes desperately that the world doesn’t explode for the surge of confetti*
@emma-flournoy Tis ye olde science fiction. 😀 I think I’m…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree @jessi-rae @epicaddie2 @catwing @shannon I’m on for a bit, trying to organize the scenes for my next novel. (YAYAYAYAYAY! So many opportunities!)

Let’s dig in. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@allison-grace I was just working on the themes for my sequel, so I can compare my two theme-experiences.
For my first book, I wanted to have way more than one theme. In fact, I had nearly seven-ish themes. Then, I cut it back down to two. Although I managed to make them work, I found it extremely difficult to tackle. Now, I’m just working with…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
You know you’re a writer when you misspell your villain’s name and start to worry.
-
Snapper and
DelightInLife are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Forum Announcement! Recent Topics Page in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Aha, that is a very helpful feature. *thumbs up*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ethryndal 🙁 Yes, for sure. And about the next upcoming hurricane which may or may not be horrible, Irma.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper WHEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW! Congratulations! What’s the genre?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Well, too many adjectives give him a stomachache, too many adverbs give him a headache, and cliches make him sneeze. 😉
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher Your tag is so much like mine. XD
I keep seeing your tag and doing a double take. “What? Someone tagged me and I didn’t get the notification? Wha?”
😀 -
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader Heya Brianna!
Not sure if you saw this yet, but I thought I let you know that the Sequel to the Legend of King Daeus is out. I think it’s on page 31 of the Legend of King Daeus topic.
😀 -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations!!! Aberdeen would give you a high five except his arms are too short. He respectfully requests to eat your manuscript (don’t worry, I won’t let him). I just finished my second book too, so I can join you in your celebration!
-
Snapper started the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
YEESSSS!!!!!
I did it!
I finished my novel!!!
Hahaahahahaaaa!!! I finished my second novel!
Yayayayayayayayayay!Yay!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @catwing @shannon (tell Emily please. I have the limited tags) @daughteroftheking @winter-rose @aratrea @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @graciegirl @josiahdeboer Thanks guys! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon @daugheroftheking @graciegirl @josiahdeboer Thanks guys! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Alrighty! Have fun!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon From How To Train Your Dragon. Have you not seen those?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon ‘Cause we know we’re nuts. 😛 Best that newcomers be prepared eh?
*quiet laugh*

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon That would be a cave of wonders. 😛
- Load More
