-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Whoops @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yep. I feel you. School is chaos *sighs* @audrey-caylin
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Good. @audrey-caylin I’m glad to see you.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@audrey-caylin !!! Hi, Audrey! How’s it goin?
I just finished editing my thing, and now I’m working on Prison, my novel.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Hi! *hands you ice cream cause why not*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Cool! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! @jane-maree I’m editing a thing then I’m gonna finish a chapter.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi @jane-maree I’ll be writing for a bit.
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree Here, take some ice cream. I have to head out now too.
Have fun with the future!
*wait…does this mean I’m living in the past* Weird. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Alrighty! We will have lots of fun! I’ll share some of the ice cream with you. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper Cool. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree FRIEND! It’s good to read you! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Excellent! We start with Earth.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @daeus @shannon @epicaddie2 @jessi-rae I’m either writing, editing or evilly plotting. One of those three. Join me, and we can rule the…ah…solar system.
-
Kina Lamb and
revayah1 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kina Lamb and
PrincessFoo are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Haha! Yes, I do like Star Trek. I mainly watch Voyager, though from time to time I’ll watch Next Generation. As for the movies, I’ve only seen Star Trek: Beyond. Which ones do you like?
@lifeofkatie Thank you muchly!
@aratrea It is running at about 84,200 words as of now. Who knows how long it will be after I’m done editing? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument *blink* Wow, excellent question… I had to think about this one…
However, my answer is not going to be as theological or philosophical as @daeus and @kate-flournoy 😛
So, it wasn’t your post that made me think about this, but rather, the title. Your word alias, made me think about all the alias’ in the world right now. Pen…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
The one for Tam’s story. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Are you good to pop on the doc for a sec?
- Load More
