-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Ha! That’s funny. Yup, I really love Victor Hugo’s Les Miserables. Have you read it?
The Lord of the Rings is one of my favorites too. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Hi and welcome! It’s really so cool to have a Brit here now. We have an Irish person but no English.
I’m 16 soon to be 17 and play the violin too, and love British history. 🙂 Do you have a favorite book?(@GracieGirl then we’re almost the same age! *high-five* My birthday’s in early-mid January…sooo, about one month or so before…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Protection in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yep. 110% what they said.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g There was also Cornwallis, who was a British officer in the American Revolution.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 EXCELLENT! I’ll be praying for continued safety.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Welcome to KP! Glad you found us. 🙂
I’ll refrain from asking you any questions since most of the other Keepers have done that already.
Cya ’round! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*blinks* Bye all….is anyone still there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I find that if I let it go all the way to 70, it gets really weird. Like, it’ll miss a post of mine, or it’ll send me back to the first page.
*dragon shrug and thumps tail, sending gold everywhere* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus @salome01w4g @daughteroftheking I’ll be writing a few short essays for school. *melts desk* Oh look. Now I can’t…
*desk magically reappears*
Oh.
-
Snapper and
TheAcornman are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Guys… just check this out in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Wait? You’re british? Awesome! I believe that you are our first person from Britain. Congratulations! *shakes hand vigorously again*
I have to ask though…do you in Britain ever imitate American accents? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theancornman Wait? You’re british? Awesome! I believe that you are our first person from Britain. Congratulations! *shakes hand vigorously again*
I have to ask though…do you in Britain ever imitate American accents? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Greetings, writer and fellow lover of sci-fi and fantasy! Always happy to greet other writers! 😀
*shakes hand far too vigorously*
So, would you rather write your book by typing with chopsticks, or writing it on paper with the hand that you don’t use? (i.e if you’re right handed, you’d use your left-hand.)I write science fiction.…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hello all! So many people were gracious enough to pray for me and my family that I’m not sure I can tag you all. I’ll just tag the people I remember.
My family and I came through the hurricane safe and sound, but we were without power until Friday, September 15th. Once the power came back on we were able to go back to our house and since then,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years ago
@daeus @salome01w4g Maybe the newer version of the website at the end of this month will help clear things out?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I had been writing, but now I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *waves back like a dragon, however that is* Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
- Load More
