@faithdk
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
“Then they got out the confetti. Yep, time to leave. Confetti got on my nerves. I felt like some exercise anyway. It had been two days since I did anything.
The fresh air outside was wonderful. It made me want to watch grasshoppers for hours. Maybe I would even be courageous and go mole hunting like my renowned uncle Sir Poofy. Nah, I’d just be…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
That’s so fun, @Rolena-Hatfield! And @Writefury, if I was going to kill him, it’s only fair you make him come back. 😛
I’ll wait awhile and see if anyone else wants to do that prompt, Rolena, then do it myself if it doesn’t get a reply after a bit. 🙂 -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
“I still don’t know how you talked me into this,” Clara rubbed her arm and checked the ground around her for the hundredth time. I rolled my eyes looking out over the pond filled with millions of little green duckweed; the perfect spot for frog hunting. “I didn’t talk you into this, Mr. Hess our science teacher did. If we don’t catch a frog, we…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
“I still don’t know how you talked me into this,” Clara rubbed her arm and checked the ground around her for the hundredth time. I rolled my eyes looking out over the pond filled with millions of little green duckweed; the perfect spot for frog hunting. “I didn’t talk you into this, Mr. Hess our science teacher did. If we don’t catch a frog, we…[Read more]
-
Greta and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Conferences in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Enclave publishing has a list of Christian conferences that I found. Here it is if anyone is interested. I haven’t looked though them all yet, but am hoping to go to one this year. (I’ve divided up the link because it’s not letting me post it).
http://www.enclavepublishing.com/
guidelines/
writers-conferences/ -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Conferences in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Enclave publishing has a list of Christian conferences that I found. Here it is, if anyone is interested. I haven’t looked though them all yet, but am hoping to go to one this year.
-
Rosey Mucklestone's profile was updated 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
‘My bare feet tingled in the cold, wet grass as I ran. Wind tore through my hair, flinging it back and soaking it with the rain. My chest felt like it would burst with happiness and I stopped just to let out a laugh. Thunder rolling overhead seemed to laugh with me.
I couldn’t believe it was true. It was a miracle. I spun around happily, then…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Book Marketing Webinar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Wahahaha! Tricked you silly spam checker. Can’t you tell the difference between a spammer and someone trying to share a helpful course they took with friends who would be interested? Oh well, I beat you anyways. Triumph at last!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Marketing Webinar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Hi all, I am trying very hard here to keep the forum from marking this post as spam so I took the link and divided it into four sections in the hopes it would’t recognize it as a link. It is funny, I’ve never been marked as spam for any other link. So just take the four sections below and place them together to get the link.
Anyway, this is the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
GAMES! *delighted shriek* We loves GAMES, Precious!
‘I stumbled down the front steps of the porch and staggered across the lawn, the soft, warm sunshine playing in rippling speckles over my face. No. This was not supposed to happen. I couldn’t bear it— my heart would break. How could he just be gone— just like that? I hadn’t even had a chance…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone started the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
So.
Who wants to play a game?
Well, I made one up if anyone would like to join.
Here’s how it’ll go.
Everyone puts a writing prompt for a short piece of writing (it can be a picture, a sentence or a word prompt) and answers the prompt above them.
Sound fun?
I’ll start.
Prompt: Write a sad scene on a bright, sunny day. -
Greta and
BlueJay are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago -
Greta and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Everything has cute, pretty names and horrible atrocities are committed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Hahaha! That would be lovely. 😀
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
“Hey, guys! Huge party tonight! I finally figured out my time machine!” XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Introduction Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 8 months ago
Heh… right. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Hey… I like that!
- Load More
