@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Building Characters Inside-Out in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so I have this character in one of my earlier works who is most aptly described as invincible. Perfect. Untouchable. Totally and completely noble. Perfectly inhuman.
So when I came to work on him, and started trying to figure out how I could fix this (since it’s obviously a bad thing 😛 ), I realized something. A noble character is not a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Caution: Further Procedure May Result in Allegorical Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
The first one made me shudder. The last one was pure inspiration.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Caution: Further Procedure May Result in Allegorical Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I was just reading Mere Christianity today and came across a passage where Lewis really laid his view out in clear terms. He said:
“There are people in other religions who are being led by God’s secret influence to concentrate on those parts of their religion which are in agreement with Christianity, and who thus belong to Christ without knowing…
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome, Faith! Happy to have you here!
I’m a violin player as well! Good for you picking up violin…it is not an easy instrument. Keep at it though! The ability to play an instrument is such a gift. I’ve been playing violin/fiddle for almost 11 years now (piano for 14), and though I wasn’t always excited or cooperative when it came to lessons,…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@faithdk, Cool! I paint with acrylics and watercolors most often, but I’ve done oil once before, too. 🙂
Oh, you raise goats? That’s so neat! I live on a small farm, as well. 😉 -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago

And I found that.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hey-lo, @lightingmouse! Welcome to the KP forum!
Yay! Another OYANer! 😀Okay, gif inserting tutorial. You have to have a link for it to work, but it looks like you’ve got that already.
So click the tab that says “img” and paste the link there. Enter just whatever you want for the alternate text aaand you should be good.
Behold.

-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hey, Faith! Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😛
What do you have on your farm? I live on a farm of sorts, too. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello, Faith! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
Awesome, I love painting, too! What’s your favorite medium? -
Haley Long and
Christianna Hellwig are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago
-
Haley Long and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello! Welcome to the amazing Kingdom Pen Forum!
Hurrah! Another violin player! How long have you been playing? I’m working on my third year 🙂 -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome @lightningmouse! Glad to have you on the forum!
That’s all great “stuff” to like 🙂 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
No, we live near Warsaw and Columbia City. 🙂
-
Haley Long and
Greta are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! Hey, I live on a small farm in Indiana too. *Squints suspiciously* What if I know you and you’re under a pen name here? Hmm…
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hey, welcome. Hopefully Though the forum I can share a bit of summer with all you poor freezing people.
You sound like a really artsy person; writing, music and drawing. I’ve dome the teeniest bits of drawing and music in the past. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hey, welcome. Hopefully Though the forum I can sahre a bit of summer with all you poor freezing people.
You sound like a really artsy person; writing, music and drawing. I’ve dome the teeniest bits of drawing and music in the past. -
Haley Long and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Haley Long and
Daniel Thompson are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago - Load More
