@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
There once was a garbageman fair
Who had sparkling teeth and blond hair
He never quite knew
Why young ladies said “Eeew”
And the ones that really liked him were rare. -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, the initials are kinda confusing. 😛 Functions are even more so…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
apparently I’m ENTJ-A (whatever the A means). And what does EN mean? I was looking over the rest of the conversation, but all these initials are still making my head spin.
Ha, yes @hope me too. 😉 About the initials making my head spin, I mean. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
apparently I’m ENTJ-A (whatever the A means). And what does EN mean? I was looking over the rest of the conversation, but all these initials are still making my head spin.
Ha, yes @hope me too. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope That makes more sense for you than ENFP. As soon as I said that, I thought, “No, not that, but what?” A is assertive as opposed to “T” which is turbulent.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
This test is so amazing… can’t believe I haven’t heard of it before.
I just figured out that the MC of my first publishable work (yeah, the one that is currently high on my ‘I need to rewrite this piece of junk’ list) is an INTJ.
I don’t know why that makes me so happy, but it does. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
Well hey, that’s good to know @gretald! That’s how I am too— but I just wanted to make sure I didn’t offend anyone who maybe didn’t feel that way. 😉
*clears throat importantly, glares around with red pen poised quivering in clenched fingers* Next?
😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy, Ooo! I like it. By the way, you don’t have to ask about giving me feedback. Feedback helps me grow as a writer, and I’m always looking for people who are willing to give it. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope, Very nice!
-
Greta replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy, Yeah, when I took the test, the description didn’t sound like me at all. I think I’m ambivert because I usually get pretty even Extroverted and Introverted results.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Here’s what the other letters stand for. I pulled these off the 16 personalities site.
* Introversion (I) or Extraversion (E)
* Intuition (N) or Sensing (S)
* Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
* Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)And the last two letters (A) and (T) are for
Assertive and Turbulent -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope I know that the A is for Assertive.
I looked it up just now and the (E) is for Extraversion and the (N) is for Intuition 🙂 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus …apparently I’m ENTJ-A (whatever the A means). And what does EN mean? I was looking over the rest of the conversation, but all these initials are still making my head spin.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus…apparently I’m ENTJ-A (whatever the A means). And what does EN mean? I was looking over the rest of the conversation, but all these initials are still making my head spin.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Hmm, apparently I’m ENTJ-A. The description wasn’t perfect, but it was fairly close.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
What they said about me wasn’t perfect either, but it was super-duper close.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy More like I’m setting off psychological bombs that might just happen to hit the target if I throw enough of them.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
You guys are ALL very creative! Wow— who knew this forum was full of poetic geniuses! 😉
@Gretald, I would just switch up the syllables a bit in your limerick, though it does fit the form. Yours was
There was a girl called Connie,
Whose sister’s name was Bonnie,
She was so wee,
That she will be,
Always with their Mommy.Try:
There once w…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Characterization help…again in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope, get over here quick, @Daeus is conducting psychological experiments on the entire forum! Too cool to miss! 😛
Well @Daeus, I took the test again, and I do appear to be an INFP, but I read the description of an INFP and while a lot of it does sound very much like me, a good bit of it doesn’t. For instance, I love debate. (Argument, whatever…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Limericks in the forum Poetry 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay, Haha, I like it! You’re not terrible at limericks at all. 🙂
- Load More
