@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Haley Long and
Laurel Adams are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Ingrid and
Cahndida Serkhaman are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
Greta and
Cahndida Serkhaman are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury
HILARIOUS!!! And so creative… 🙂 ! -
Ingrid replied to the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
@writefury
HILARIOUS!!! And so creative… :)! -
Daeus replied to the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
That should be blasted through the internet or something. Maybe put on a blimp.
-
Greta replied to the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Haha! I love it @writefury 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
OW that made me laugh so hard! Every single one of those— yes!!!!!!! They’d totally not be missed! 😛
Oh, that’s great @writefury. Just great. Especially love this line:
And the woman in adventures who’s tough as any guy,
To fill the spot of “strong female” . . . or at least another try.Spot on. 😀
-
Rosey Mucklestone started the topic I've Got A Little List in the forum Poetry 10 years, 6 months ago
Gilbert & Sullivan fans may recognize that title. Perfectly fine if you don’t. Just thought you’d like a parody I made.
(Writefury:)
As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I’ve got a little list — I’ve got a little list
Of literary persons who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed — who never would be missed!…[Read more] -
Rosey Mucklestone posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
@lightningmouse Well, thank you for changing your picture to the most shocking thing of my week. 😛
-
Rosey Mucklestone posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I have a feeling if I ever meet you in feral life, I’ll be shocked that you’re not a mini-dragon holding a Tabasco sauce bottle. XD
-
Hahaha… yes, isn’t the picture so cute @writefury? Just so you know, I don’t really look like that… 😛 😉 I’m about middle height, very thin, with wavy black hair and brown eyes. And no— I don’t like Tabasco. 😉 😀
-
It’s really cute. 🙂 Like that’s where he gets his firepower or something. 😛
Ah, I see. 😉
Well, this might come as a shock. But I’m not a sailboat either. :O I’m small with curly, reddish-brown hair and green eyes. Think… a female Pippin. My nose looks a lot like his, actually.-
Wow no what @writefury, you’re not a sailboat?! Welp, I guess that’s just further proof you can’t believe everything you see… 😉
-
-
-
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Christianity in Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Sounds good to me, @anna-brie! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Christianity in Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Sure, that’s a very effective and popular thing to do.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Christianity in Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, I’m not sure that I’ve actually got it coming across properly yet. It’s a little awkward. The idea came out of an article pointing out the problems in the message of a Disney move that shall remain unnamed. In trying to write a story that shows the opposite, I begin in a similar place, possibly making it seem okay. And every-time I read…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Christianity in Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Perfect @anna-brie! Sounds like you did great putting Christianity at the core of your story. 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Christianity in Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Agreed. I think I’ve managed to do that in mine. No intentional, but it was almost inevitable in the way the story was constructed. My character has a bit of a problem with authority. She want’s to do things her way, though she is working towards a noble goal. When she finally realized she can’t do it if she remains a rebel, and decides to do the…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic KP 404 in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 6 months ago
Whoopy! All better! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Christianity in Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Yep - Load More
