@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Haha! I like them both @kate-flournoy and at @gretald!
-
Greta replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh dear, @kate-flournoy! Since your’s is after mine, the next person writing can just go off of your’s. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Ooooooooops… we were posting at the same time @gretald!
What do we do now… 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
I groan and thrust nervous fingers up through my hair, clasping my head and shaking it violently. “Not. Funny!” I snap.
He holds up his hands in surprised apology. “I found it rather endearing, actually— you used to do that all the time when we were kids.”
Tears of frustration sting my eyes, and I turn away to hide them. No sense in letting him…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
What was this guy’s problem? All I wanted was answers to my questions. I’d only just lost all my memories, and he wasn’t even a little sympathetic.
“You know, I’m getting sick of your evasiveness. Thou art–” I cover my mouth. Where was the Old English coming from?
Gavin smirks at me. “Fairytales aren’t real, eh? Just watch and see.”
He…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Crossing my arms, I narrowed my eyes at Gavin. Trying to get information out of this guy was like trying to drag a pig out of his mud wallow. Not easy.
And he said we had been good friends. I wondered if he had been like this before in our friendship and how I had reacted to his cryptic”ness”?
Since he still hadn’t responded with any further…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Crossing my arms, I narrowed my eyes at Gavin. Trying to get information out of this guy was like trying to drag a pig out of his mud wallow. Not easy. And he said we had been good friends? I wondered if he had been like this before in our friendship and how I had reacted to his cryptic”ness”.
Since he still hadn’t responded with any further…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I could do it tomorrow anywhere from 1:30-3:30 pm EST.
@daeus We will still be asleep then, if I have figured this out right. Your 1:00pm will be our 4:00am. I know, we sleep sooooo late. 😀 So I guess for us Aussies, we’ll just have to play it be ear and see if anyone is awake when we are. (*Bother different time zones*)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh and one other thing, when you post something, look at the time. That is American not ours. See my last post was 10:25pm yet it is 1:26pm our time.
@daeus, I don’t know how you’re still awake?!? I so need sleep. (I love sleeping in… 🙂 ) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@anna-brie How about we start at 2:00pm (aus) 😛
How long would you like to write for? -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ok @anna-brie and @Bluejay, this should clear it up.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Study them next week when our daylight saving end. We’ll be doing everything an hour earlier soon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be asleep unfortunately. I’ll have to study the Australian time zone(s) tomorrow to figure out how you Aussies and I can work together on this.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Im’ not actually sure which day you were talking about. Time zones make it all confusing.
I could do with someone to write with now and/or in a couple of hours.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I could do it tomorrow anywhere from 1:30-3:30 pm EST.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
No problem at all. We can try tomorrow. (Sleep well tonight. 😀 )
If anyone else wants to try it, let me know. -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
I second Daeus. Or make the illustration of the murder more like the one from Disney Robin Hood with Clucky and the rabbits and Maid Marian. 🙂 An “Ohhhhh, ya got meh” kinda thing.
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Or even 0:45 – 0:60?
I’m a bit tired to write at the moment, thanks 🙂 I got up early this morning so I could help my dad make egg sandwhiches for church. I think I could tomorrow. Sorry if I’ve disappointed you 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'd love your help with this poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay I’d imagine a caricatured somewhat elongated fellow leaning over another guy with one fist on his collar and the other fist raised. I’d have him staring into the other guy’s face with a smug investigative expression accompanied by a squarish scowl. You know, with one eyebrow up questioningly and the other sharply down in an angry look.
- Load More
