@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Title for a blog. @daeus
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Title for a blog. @daeus-lamb
-
Daeus replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@spradlin Are you talking about a title for your blog or a title for a blog post?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay You can kind of visit it by using the street view feature on google maps.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ok, people living in Indiana (@faithdk, @hope, @hislittlerose)
I’m needing a city in Indiana that is close to the border of Ohio. Plus I need a street name in that city too. It is a setting in my story and I won’t it to actually exist. Other people who live in that state (yourselves for example) will never read my story it is so bad. Also do you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ok, people living in Indiana (@faithdk, @jadamae, @hislittlerose)
I’m needing a city in Indiana that is close to the border of Ohio. Plus I need a street name in that city too. It is a setting in my story and I won’t it to actually exist. Other people who live in that state (yourselves for example) will never read my story it is so bad. Also do…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin started the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Okay, folks, so I’m attempting to create a blog and I’m struggling pretty hardcore currently with coming up with a title.
Here’s the basic premise: I’m planning on it kinda being a slice-of-life kind of blog where I post random philosophical ramblings or whatever else happens to come to mind. I love unruled index cards; as of right now, I use…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’m back and ready to go if you’re still going @daeus. Let me know. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
My fingers just fly across the keys when inspiration hits me. Sometimes I don’t know how I write so fast either. 😛 I’m really hoping my story reaches 7,500 but I’m not sure it will. But this is only the first draft so it might. I’ll be back later, so I’ll see if your still writing then.
Until then,
Happy writing. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
My fingers just fly across the keys when inspiration hits me. Sometimes I don’t know how I write so fast either. 😛 I’m really hoping my story reaches 7,500 but I’m not sure it will. But this is only the first draft so it might. I’ll be back later, so I’ll see if your still writing then.
Until then,
Happy writing writing. 😀 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay I have no I idea how you write so fast. I’m still writing myself but I only have 422 words. Granted, I did have some troublesome things to think through while writing this part that slowed me down, but still, you obviously write fast.
I’m happy though because I kept writing the whole time which is the most important thing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus (Forgot the tag)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Turns out I wrote for an hour. I got 1,452 words written. That makes my story 5,984 word total at the moment. Which is really exciting. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Going. @daeus.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay Goody good, tag along.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I’ve got twenty-five to write if your still writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’ll be writing here in a minute. Anyone want to join?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Could use a little input in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @hope. I’ll go ahead and send it to you then.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Could use a little input in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus I’m interested in looking over your story. 😉 I think you have my e-mail…
-
Hope Ann started the topic How to sell anything to anyone in the forum 10 years, 6 months ago
I found this video series which looks like it will be very informational when it comes to marketing: click here (for lack of a more original thing to say).
- Load More
