@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay Probably about 45 min. You can check google maps.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Believe it or not, @bluejay, I have no idea. 😛 Fine excuse for an Ohioan I make. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Staying Interested in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Now I envy you @faithdk. All I can write are short stories. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus how close is Upper Arlington to Centerburg? or @kate-flournoy 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be writing for 45 minutes if anyone else is interested in tagging along.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
And I was away a few days and missed all of this. I used my pehname for my blog name. That’s when I had to choose it. And now I’m stuck with it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yes @jadamae. I was tossing up between Pennsylvania and Indiana, and went with the later and forgot to remove your tag. Thanks anyway. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @writefury. 😛
-
Rosey Mucklestone posted an update 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I will have to agree with the newsletter. You are indeed a superhero. 🙂
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Staying Interested in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
*pops in late* Y’know, short stories are a good way to do fun concepts that just won’t pull through into a novel. That’s usually my modus operandi. 😛
Though I’ll also ditto @daeus on the planning thing. If you plan it and it doesn’t go anywhere, problem solved and not a lot of writing time lost. 😉 -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Awesome job, @kate-flournoy! Love it! 😀

I loved the rhythm throughout the whole thing. Really cool. 🙂 -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Awesome job, Cait! Love it! 😀

I loved the rhythm throughout the whole thing. Really cool. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@mas410, Really?!?! That’s so cool! You’ll have to refresh my memory; where have we met before? I’m sure I’ll remember…I’m kind of having a brain-foggy day. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Wonderful @spradlin!
Though I have a hard time imagining a bard singing something like this in a tavern… more like at a funeral. 😛
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Anna's Savanna by BlueJay in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
My assorted thoughts on this piece:
-As I said in my critique, the humor in this story is great and is still great this time around. Thumbs up from me for that.
-I second most of what other people have already said about the debit card and ticks.
-I really liked the parallels you were drawing between Anna and Savanna in terms of the spectrum…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
XD Well, it was short. XD Definitely a noble effort on the part of all. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A letter for my story in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
“Now what it the capital of Australia?”
“Um…” Chloe eyes glanced everywhere frantically. She hadn’t remembered studying anything about Australia. She didn’t even know where it was. She glanced at the boy in front of her. He was tapping the back of his jumper which had the names of all the students in her grade. ‘Sydney.’
“Sydney,” she…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic A letter for my story in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
“Now what it the capital of Australia?”
“Um…” Chloe eyes glanced everywhere frantically. She hadn’t remembered studying anything about Australia. She didn’t even know where it was. She glanced at the boy in front of her. He was tapping the back of his jumper which had the names of all the students in her grade. ‘Sydney.’
“Sydney,” she…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic A letter for my story in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
“Now what it the capital of Australia?”
“Um…” Chloe eyes glanced everywhere frantically. She hadn’t remembered studying anything about Australia. She didn’t even know where it was. She glanced at the boy in front of her. He was tapping the back of his jumper which had the names of all the students in her grade. ‘Sydney.’
“Sydney,” she…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
So I kinda want a title that plays off of the notecards and metaphors; preferably kinda short.
*sarah, you should give yourself a pat on the back as you were the one who gave me the idea. 😀 - Load More

Thanks. 😀 It’s not like it’s been a lifelong ambition of mine, or anything… I was shocked when I read it… but I guess I have a reputation to keep up now. 😛 😉