@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Awesome; so I can just ramble and talk and no one will think it’s strange? 😉 I’m currently working on planning out a battle, with a mixture of prophecies, secret caverns, the epic fight between the good and the bad guy…nothing is coming together yet; or rather it’s coming really slowly. I did get one great idea in the shower last night, but I’m…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Anybody open? If not, at least I’ve made a public announcement that I’m about to work so I guess I’d better go do that. Tag me if you want to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh wow @overcomer, totally no rush— I’d no idea you were actually going to do an in depth evaluation of either poem. 😛 Not that it won’t be welcome— but you really didn’t have to if it was too much trouble. I was thinking you would just skim over it once and tell me your general opinion.
So… no pressure. 🙂Wow, though, I really…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Thanks y’all! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Awesome, @spradlin! Very inspiring. That’s something I personally struggle with remembering, so it’s a good one to keep in mind. 🙂
-
Greta and
Masyn are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
Greta and
Hannah C are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
For all adventuresome early morning spirits, I’m about to do some editing if you want to join.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
My blog is annasbrie.blogspot.com.au.
And I like your note.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
My blog is annasbrie.blogspot.com.au
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I just realized @faithdk, that my time was out. So you had probably finished. But I still wrote for 45min and completed a poem about birds. It is very cute. (Even if I do say so myself) 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Awesome Sarah. Great work!
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
The first “note” is up! Check it out and let me know what y’all think! 😉
https://notecardsblog.wordpress.com/
@rolena-hatfield @anna-brie @bluejay @writefury @daeus @faithdk @zoe-wingfeather @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, @faithdk. I can join you for a bit. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy and
Amanda Fischer are now friends 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Showing the Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@dbhgodreigns
Yeah, that’s definitely better!!! I like the part about the “discordant solo.” Very creative. 🙂 🙂 🙂 -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@anna-brie I was hardcore emotionally attached to ours. It was definitely hard to let go of. 😉 I’m glad you like it! What’s the link? I’d love to check it out and give it a follow ;D
Dawwww! Thanks @rolena-hatfield ;D I hope it’ll live up to you expectations! 😀
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yay @spradlin! Sarah I’m so excited that you’re starting a blog! It’ll be the highlight of my day to read it and keep me smiling 🙂 (probably more like rolling on the floor in laughter, but seriously I can’t wait for you to post your first “note”) Keep us updated!
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I don’t really mind being stuck with my pen name though, fortunately.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A letter for my story in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Whoops forgot taggy thing @dbhgodreigns
- Load More
