@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Welp, that’s what I get for creating characters with a more dominant nature than my own @Daeus.
The especially bold one I mentioned above is actually somewhat justified, though— I mean, I wouldn’t feel too happy about it either if someone made me lose my hand. 😛
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Yep! (yeah 10:30 for me) Ready… set… go! (except I guess you already started)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Or, um, that would be for 45 minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yeah @rolena-hatfield, I’m still editing. You want to work till 11:30?
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Guys I’m actually going to write some right now! *sigh* it’s been awhile.
@daeus are you still editing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Silly characters. You need to show them who’s boss.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus it hasn’t gotten quite that bad yet, though I do make sure I have a dagger or two about me when I work with my villains. For the most part the better-natured of my characters stand guard over me against the wilder ones, though that may change when it comes time to write their stories. 😛 They can’t seem to be able to grasp (or else don’t…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay I liked that thing when we were writing at (what for me is evening) a lot of the time. I looked, and it seems like 8:30 in the evening for me is something like 10:00ish in the morning for you. Would that work for you? It would be nice to do that on a regular basis.
By the way, I’ve got to do some editing now, so if anyone wants to join…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay Thank you for the update! I’ll continue to pray! Ever so hopeful with you that this medication will help! 🙂
(Yes please keep me updated! After all, being writerly buddies is amazing! But being able to pray for each other is the bestest thing you can do for a friend:) ) -
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy. You gotta watch out for those characters. Have you thought about wearing chain mail to bed?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Sometimes I consider myself to be more of a chronicler than a storyteller, who answers to the rather bossy demands of her characters to write their stories or be haunted forever! (Yep, now you all know how crazy I am.
Um… hellooooooo— that’s ME ALL OVER!
@overcomer, they can be quite bossy can’t they? I’ve even had them threaten me…[Read more]
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic Emergency beta reader situation (HELP!!!!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae your email address isn’t working. Is there another one I could try?
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic Emergency beta reader situation (HELP!!!!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
@sarah-h did you get my email or did I type your address in wrong? 🙂
Thanks so much everyone! I have enough readers now!!! (i.e. breathing regularly again)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Painting in the forum Art 10 years, 6 months ago
@david I actually like the sky the way it is. The sky is never one total colour (at least in my opinion) I think it is really good. 😀
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@faithdk — LOL! If you want help with blog titling, let me know! ;D I’m more than willing to participate in another brainstorming session. xD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I agree with everyone else @overcomer, it’s a great idea.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh YES! I can rant. Let me rant, let me rant. *No I shouldn’t* Argh, I gotta. I have just finished writing a novelette, 🙂 *that’s the good part* the bad part is I got to go back through and make it better. At the moment I’m working through a book called “Save the Cat” (If you haven’t read it you should) and well….my story just doesn’t seem to…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Nothing to do with this topic 😛 But I thought you might like to know that I am now on medication to improve my health. 😀 I hope it will do what it’s meant to. 🙂
(Just thought you would like to know, since you were praying about it.) -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
…someone behind Gavin and me. And I recognize the voice.
“What are you looking for?”
I turn around. It’s the woman from the room with the long table. She looks angry, like we’ve done something wrong.
“We’re not looking for anything,” says Gavin, glancing at me. I hear a voice in my head—his voice, which is crazy. But I remember that he e…[Read more] - Load More

Nice profile pic, Ingrid. 😀
Gee, thanks!