@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I think I’ll keep going to 10:30 (11:30). I’ve had no distractions and I really want to finish off this scene!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Oh Jolly! I love mornings. I guess that will probably be till 11 my time. Well here we go.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Hurrah a morning writer! I can write for a bit, at least to 10 my time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Am going to try to write till about 11:30. If you wan’t to join in, just tag me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 5 months ago
This music video is one of my favorites just because it’s so sweet— Story of my Life.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I should usually be able to write with you from 12:00 to 1:00 @bluejay. 10 til 11 has never worked for me. Tomorrow I’ll be out grocery shopping, which usually is on Thursdays, but other than that it would be great for me.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writing Music in the forum Music 10 years, 5 months ago
I just found a YouTube channel that has lots of good writing inspiration music. Derek & Brandon Fiechter All I’ve listened to is pretty nice stuff. Even the ones with names such as Pirate Elves are surprisingly gentle. I think I’ll not try Creepy Doll music or Halloween music though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That is totally AWESOME @faithdk. I once made a tour brochure for geography on it. It is an amazing park. I have got to go there one day. 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That’s alright @faithdk I was just writing as I felt to. 😀
Thanks for trying though. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Anyone else interested in writing with me? *crickets chirp* No…I guess I’ll have classes with the crickets just like @daeus. 😛 😀 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Has anyone been to Yellowstone National Park?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Definitely. Ok. I’ll try tomorrow. Sleep tight. 😀
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay Unfortunately, late nights don’t work well with my schedule, especially since I’m generally in bed by then. Gotta get that sleep to write well.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
“Well, if you see a young girl in jeans and bare-footed, please send her back to us? We have some unfinished business to discuss.”
Gavin bows low and I curtsy. The woman left and I turned to Gavin.
“Can I talk to you in your head?”
“With practise, little sister.” Gavin turns to the little old lady who was still knitting. “My good lady would have…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’m back. Do you want to do some writing later? Maybe from 12noon to 1pm? (I think that would make it 10pm-11pm for you?)
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 5 months ago
The Proof of Your Love by for King and Country is currently one of my favorite music videos. I’m not even sure how many times I’ve seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2dKOfbC9c&index=5&list=FL8yiaay66IemCQ8vaJksGiQ
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 5 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2dKOfbC9c&index=5&list=FL8yiaay66IemCQ8vaJksGiQ is currently one of my favorite music videos. I’m not even sure how many times I’ve seen it.
-
Hope Ann started the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 5 months ago
A place to post songs or music videos which could inspire ideas.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yes she is extremely talented.
@daeus and yes, we both LOVE animals! - Load More
