@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear.
Hahaha, @hope 😛
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Don’t know yet…Kirin told me. We may find out more in this month’s article on dragons…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*gasp* what does that mean, @hope? It sounds… *shiver*… ominous.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Tip: be careful before you laugh at dead ones too…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Also, do not laugh at a weapon you have not yet faced.
Is that kind of like ‘never laugh at live dragons’ @hope? 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Some mistakes are simply too good to let go. 😉
Also, do not laugh at a weapon you have not yet faced. I could conquer a dozen knights with the sweetness of my ancient relic.
-Wise and Elderly Chronicler of the kingdom of Elentisa of the Realm of KeePers
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield
I am honored! *curtsies politely*~Duchess of Sweet Dreams, from the land of Shen, of the realm of KeePers.
*glides away yawning*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes, that was really good too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
*Gasp* Oh my goodness @christi-eaton did you realize the lady in the middle is green? She must be ill!! 😉
I love the portrait you did of Demelza, though I haven’t the slightest clue who she is. I’m not much of a hand with portraits. *wrinkles up nose in distaste* They’re fun to try, though. 😉
-
Hannah Olsen's profile was updated 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
…reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear
Ha. Hahaha.
HAHAHA.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I saw a picture from it on Instagram this morning and looked it up right away. Have you seen the one with Trump, where he’s ‘talking to himself?’
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear. 😉
I fear I may not be able to live up to my name and keep everyone’s titles straight…But *poises quill* I will do my bestest.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding and ancient pear. 😉
I fear I may not be able to live up to my name and keep everyone’s titles straight…
But *poises quill* I will do my bestest. -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa. Though I fear I may not be able to live up to the name and keep everyone’s titles straight…
But *poises quill* I will do my bestest. -
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I was just waiting for it to come out today
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yes, saw that this morning. Hilarious!
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield, Thank you for knighting me! *squeals*
*clears throat*
Hail, everyone, from the fairest land of Mithnia.~the Peaceful One, Knight of Mithnia
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hear, hear @spradlin. 😉
~Punmaster, Knighter of knights and Spymaster of the Realm of Soggins
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy and @writefury Let me do some thinking and see if I can’t refine the idea a little. Or mayhap we could have a conference of the current KeePers of the Realm and brainstorm together. 🙂
Aslo, @writefury, that is definitely accurate. XD
~The Phantom Awesome and Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys, of Enboxe
- Load More
