@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay It was just an iPhone camera, actually. I think it was more the room lighting that he was doing it in.
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
“You never fail until you stop trying.” ~Albert Einstein
-
Greta replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
After a while I begin to laugh
Maybe cut out “after a while” here.
It’l be okay.
I think that’s supposed to be “it’ll.” 😉
Just like that her voice breaks.
I would take out “just like that.”
But the choice is yours too make
“Too make” would be “to make.” 😉
but sure enough I find her walking by my side.
I’d take out “sure e…[Read more]
-
Hannah Olsen and
Hannah Carmichael are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Hannah Olsen and
Christine Eaton are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes, that’s how I was pronouncing his name! 😉 I love coming up with names; well, I do when they come easily and I’m not spending days trying to decide if I like a certain name or not. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace
This is super! I like it a lot…however, I do echo what Hope said about Eon’s emotions needing to run deeper. I also feel like you could use Milennia’s name more instead of saying “she” all the time. That’s all I’ve got! Nice work!!! 🙂 🙂 😉 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
That all being said, I think this story idea sounds really interesting. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
Love the names, especially Eon (though I suspect I’m not saying it right in my head).
As for the scene… *rubs hands and puts on critique glasses*
I think Eon’s emotions need to run deeper. That we should see more of his thoughts and his emotion the clenching of a hand, the tightening of the chest, the rapid beat of his heart. I don’t know if…[Read more]
-
Hannah Olsen and
Faith Kindred are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Hannah Olsen and
BlueJay are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen I love your profile picture! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
Thank you all. My next stop motion is going to have less movement I promise. It’s also going to have mouth movement. 🙂 😀 🙂
@writefury Could you find out what camera your brother used? The quality looks really good. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok @daeus See you tomorrow.
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Pencil/ charcoal drawing and shading in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
These drawings are all amazing!!! 😀
-
Hannah Olsen changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
@hannah-olsen
I love your profile picture! 🙂-
Thank you!!! 😀 It’s basically me as a cat! haha! If anyone interrupts my reading – that’s my expression.
-
-
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That’s true… 🙂
- Load More
