@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
HELP! @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @anna-brie, @rolena-hatfield, @vanna, @sarah-h, @ivy-rose, @hope, @writefury, @anyone!!!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Good example @hannah-c. Kate’s approval showed us a little about her, but her stamping showed us more.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace The trouble is the family doesn’t leave. There is no mention of it. It is night time and their all tired, so I guessing they’d just go to bed.
I’ve been trying to think all night, but every time I come up with an idea, I end up knocking it back. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
@vanna Well, I’m actually on the third to last chapter. I’m hoping I can finish it and give it the first round of editing by sometime in July then tidy it up some more and hopefully get it published before the end of the year.
The complicated plot has been – well, complicated, but it can be good to stretch yourself.
-
BlueJay started the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok this is really embarrassing but I’ve got a major problem. I’m writing a story about a cat who gets lost. The family have just moved in to their new house, so it’s not unusual for a cat to go missing. They tend to try to get back to the old house. Don’t ask me why, but they do. *it’s a cat thing* But how did she get out of the house? She had…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus drat. I thought I was going to be the first in human history to be teleported through the internet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy No, I think it only works if you press command T. Try getting a mac.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*stares contemplatively at post, drops eyes to keyboard* Hm… let’s see… *tentatively presses Ctrl, squeezes eyes shut and jabs T with index finger*
Am I teleported yet???!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Will be writing for about an hour. Tag me if you can join in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
@vanna Yeah, I just wish all my characters could be that unique. The books called Edwin Brook – That’s my MC’s name. It’s got a deep plot. I probably bit off more than I could chew when I started, but I think I can handle it now.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic What in the world is forum shiping? Don’t tell me technology is now allowing teleportation via the-the internet?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic I’m not one hundred percent sure I quite got what you meant there, but it made me laugh so hard… 😀
And now that you mention it, she did use speaker tags quite well. Good for her— do I see a future authoress??? 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@thehappybookaholic I’m not one hundred percent sure I quite got what you meant there, but it made me laugh so hard… 😀
And now that you mention it, she did use speaker tags quite well. Good for her— do I see a future authoress??? 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know if you’ve even read my two messages above, but I actually can’t write today. Tomorrow I should be able to though. Sorry about that. @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie Or 2:30-3:00? 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
oops didn’t see this till now. What about from 2:25 to 2:55? Does that suit you? @anna-brie
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Are you available from 1:45 to 2:15 or 2:00 to 2:30?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
When I read the bit that you posted @adry_grace about Eon and Egypt, I thought of her as a love interest. 🙂 If that’s any help with deciding what to make her.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
When I read the you bit that you posted @adry_grace about Eon and Egypt, I thought of her as a love interest. 🙂 If that’s any help with deciding what to make her.
- Load More
