@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@belegteleri Good! We should be starting shortly
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That sounds like a lot of fun. I’m in. I should have time, though no promises… 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Actually, that might be a tad too complex for a short prompt… write a scene that begins this way instead: ‘The dragons who lived downstairs were up till two in the morning, and the banshee who lived upstairs was up at six doing vocal exercises.’
Or ‘I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Ghosts hate McDonalds.’Your choice. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, this … it’s crazy this year.
@Daeus understatement of the century… 😛
It’s like a rollercoster of hopefulness…I think Cruz can win…no, he’s not doing well…yes, he’s doing well…no, Trump is doing better…it will probably go to convention…no, Trump might win after all… Anyone else going though this?
@Hope YES. However this election t…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’ll keep my eyes peeled for that. It’d be nice to come. 🙂 Thank you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's take this thing apart and see what makes it tick in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
I totally agree @dbhgodreigns!
The stories are so simple but yet they are so clever and ingenious at the same time…
@Christi-Eaton I think the simplicity of Pixar’s storytelling style is a good half of what makes their stories so charming. It drives me to distraction that I can’t just ‘be simple’. It’s not that easy! 😛 So thumbs up to…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Gardening is quite a noble distraction. Probably we’ll get to a book you’ve read some time or another so I’m sure you won’t be totally cut off. It’d be nice to have you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather
Dear Master Fangirl and Sower of Dreams in Fantasia, in the Realm of the KeePers,According to article 47 of the rules and regulations governing the KeePer book club, “no member is to be withheld or impeded in any way from engagement in the book studies for reasons of the lack of publication.”
And a note for anyone who is not…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather
Dear Master Fangirl and Sower of Dreams in Fantasia, in the Realm of the KeePers,According to article 47 of the rules and regulations governing the KeePer book club, “no member is to be withheld or impeded in any way from engagement in the book studies.”
And a note for anyone who is not sure if they will be able to…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy, this sounds absolutely lovely @Daeus, but I don’t think I can do it… *sheds bitter tears* Especially not since we’re coming up on summer now, and I’m going to be spending a ton of time out picking tomatoes for my little brother’s tomato growing business…
If you guys hold the discussions on the forum and it’s a book I’ve read, I may…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Goody, now let me round in the other peeps. Hmm, let’s see.
@faithdk @hannah-olsen @vanna @overcomer @zoe-wingfeather @ingridrd
@adry_grace @cahndida-serkhaman @lightningmouse @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @mas410 @gretald @ivy-rose @dbhgodreigns @the-happy-bookaholic @belegteleri @writefury @kate-flournoy @hannah-c @jenali @hislittlerose @wordfitly…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Goody, now let me round in the other peeps. Hmm, let’s see.
@faithdk @hannah-olsen @vanna @overcomer @zoe-wingfeather @ingridrd
@adry_grace @cahndida-serkhaman @lightningmouse @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @mas410 @gretald @ivy-rose @dbhgodreigns @the-happy-bookaholic @belegteleri @writefury @kate-flounoy @hannah-c @jenali @hislittlerose @wordfitlys…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Goody, now let me round in the other peeps. Hmm, let’s see.
@faithdk @hannah-olsen @vanna @overcomer @zoe-wingfeather @ingridrd
@adry_grace @cahndida-serkhaman @lightningmouse @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @mas410 @gretald @ivy-rose @dbhgodreigns @the-happy-bookaholic @belegteleri @writefury @kate-flounoy @hannah-c @jenali @hislittlerose @wordfitlys…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Ok, how about we do that then.
@anyone I thought I’d put out an open invitation that I’m up for a writing challenge almost anytime today.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay I wish I had been around! Work has gotten busier and preparation for the Iowa Homeschool Children’s Conference Drama has kept me away from my storyland. 🙁 Don’t give up on me! I’ll be back sometime. *disappears in a whoosh of fog and smoke until further notice*
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic IAHE Homeschool Convention in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hislittlerose I wish I were in Indiana this very minute so I could come say hi! Guess I’ll have to settle doing it from Iowa! Hi!!!!! Have fun at the convention!
-
Haley Long started the topic IAHE Homeschool Convention in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey peeps!!!
I should have put this up sooner, but alas…I did not.
I am at the Indiana Association of Home Educators convention in Indianapolis Indiana running a Doorposts booth with my mom. I know we have some folks here in Indiana and I was hoping and wondering if some of you might be here!! If you are and you happen to see this come find…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum 10 years, 5 months ago
*Warning. Big announcement ahead*
Hey everybody, I’ve been working in the background recently on the newest KP project to be. Let me tell you, this thing’s gonna be pretty cool. All I need is to know that enough of you can do this to make it happen. So here’s the idea.
Have you ever noticed how the way you read novels totally changed after…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*Warning. Big announcement ahead*
Hey everybody, I’ve been working in the background recently on the newest KP project to be. Let me tell you, this thing’s gonna be pretty cool. All I need is to know that enough of you can do this to make it happen. So here’s the idea.
Have you ever noticed how the way you read novels totally changed after you…[Read more]
- Load More
