@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @anna-brie. I guess that makes you a guru.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I agree too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus me too. @Anna-brie that’s awesome!
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m a 630 for the day now, but I wrote a just little before now.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, that was pretty quick. I’m back now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus okay, no problem— I’m currently moving unnecessary pieces of my document to a different file.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I have to pause to do some research, but I’m still working.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus It’s about time he said something. 😉 The son of our pastor is a state representative and he was able to meet and introduce Ted Cruz at a rally yesterday.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Or maybe longer.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
To Kill a Mockingbird would be good…I want to read it, but I haven’t yet. 😉 I’d suggest Lord of the Rings, but it’s not exactly short. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okie dokie @anna-brie!
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll try to write til 0:15 or 0:30 depending on when I get interrupted.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m on @Daeus!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy *Jumps aboard. Upsets canoe. Starts writing.* Till 9:00?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Just being consistent.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hehehehee…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Apparently he’s better than ours.
@Daeus second understatement of the century.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hope Congratulations on your governor. Apparently he’s better than ours.
That’s neat @anna-brie. Foreign politics are pretty interesting.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Doesn’t even slam my hand? It must be especially accurate.
- Load More
