@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus if you’re not alive we won’t be able to write later. *starts stressing.* *Starts to scream hysterically*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic IAHE Homeschool Convention in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hislittlerose I believe I would be right in saying that the convention has passed? I’m just curious, but while you were there did you see a stall for “Because of Jesus Films”? I have watched a lot of Nathaniel’s work and I wished that I’d been in America to meet you and him. 🙂
How did it go for you? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
ARGH I’m awake and @daeus still hasn’t been revived. *falls to the ground in despair*
(doctor’s warning: Don’t eat all the cookies at once @kate-flournoy) -
Daeus replied to the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
I’d ask what are his top ways of getting no believers to become interested in his books and his what is his personal testimony and what is his favorite part of writing and what he finds enjoyable or difficult about non-fiction
-
Haley Long started the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys!
I have the amazing opportunity to interview Philip Yancey, a best-selling evangelical Christian author. I need to come up with 10 questions to ask him.
Since all of you are the ones mainly reading the interview I figured I’d ask you what you would want to know.If you’ve never heard of him, go do a quick Google search of him (it’s…[Read more]
-
Haley Long started the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys!
I have the amazing opportunity to interview Philip Yancey, a best-selling evangelical Christian author. I need to come up with 10 questions to ask him.
Since all of you are the ones mainly reading the interview I figured I’d ask you what you would want to know.If you’ve never heard of him, go do a quick Google search of him (it’s…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Awesome! I’ll get on that.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Great topic! @kate-flournoy brought up some good points, about the sensitive child. *clears throat* (I had one of those in my family :p ) But you’re right Kate, he did grow out of it.
In the world of writing, there are so many things that could happen that can’t in reality. With animals having souls, like as in Narnia, I would just say to…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely @spradlin. Just grab a copy.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg
Hi Abigail!!! Welcome, welcome!!!
So glad to have you aboard the KP forum! -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*sneaks in through the back door and sits down* I’d love to jump into this book club provided it’s not too late to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer You’re right, it is only necessary to have read the book once to participate. I’m not sure that’s what Ivy want’s to do, but that’s an option. Obviously though, a person is going to get much more out of it if they are reading through it at the time of the discussion.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and I’m pretty sure the animals from Narnia have souls— Reepicheep made it to Aslan’s country, as did Jewel the unicorn and Fledge the flying horse, and the dogs from the Last Battle and a boar and a Bulgy Bear and a host of others… 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, good discussion! I don’t know that there’s a right or wrong to this one, actually— I think it’s a person to person thing, and everybody’s different.
For me, reading about talking animals (mostly in the Chronicles of Narnia) didn’t teach me to respect animals as living beings with souls at all— it taught me to recognize an intelligent…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus if you don’t want those cookies… *eats first cookie, licks fingers, grins* One cookie down… *eats second cookie, licks fingers, chuckles* two cookies down… *lifts third cookie to lips, opens mouth wide…*
Daaaaeus, I’m eating your coooookieeeeees…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well, that wasn’t the emoji I had wanted. Oh well. I was suppose to be asleep. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Yep, it does it automatically. However if you do this – hi:) It will not change. But Hi 🙂 will. It needs a space. Same with a bracket. :)) 🙂 )
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, just to let you know, I’m going to skip this study as I just read Animal Farm last year and didn’t care for it enough to want to spend more time reading it. No offense to anyone whatsoever, it just wasn’t my style. 🙂 I can’t wait to participate next time around!
-
Hannah Olsen and
Ivy Rose are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago - Load More
