@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yep, I’m good too. Do you just want to go to 8:30 or 9 like normal? @daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’m good with that. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be going till 8:30
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay and @kate-flournoy You writing tonight? I have to start out with some outlining because I don’t have that done yet, but I’ll start writing if I get done with that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
What made him decide to write nonfiction above fiction… does he prefer to read one or the other… why or why not…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes, @anna-brie, he said:
“Raspberries do strange things to you when one leg’s in the grave.”
*sigh of relief*
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Wattpad in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m not; I’ve heard of it but don’t know if I want to do it myself. I might sometime…let us know how you like it and how you use it if you do make an account.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Daeus posted about half an hour ago, so I suspected he is alright.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay people, I’m going to be gone for several days… see ya! Don’t have too many thrilling discussions without me! 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I agree with you both. Animals should never be more important than humans. Worlds with animals having souls can work in some fantasy, though I do think it should be carefully handled so it doesn’t seem like the writer is making animals as important as humans.
-
Daeus started the topic Wattpad in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Anybody here on Wattpad? If you are, I’d love to hear about your experience cause I’m considering creating an account. If nobody has, I might just go turn myself into a guinea pig and learn stunt acting by jumping out of a plane with just an umbrella.
Thanks
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yep, George Orwell.
-
Greta replied to the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
Do you outline your books beforehand? Why or why not?
What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned through years of writing?
What’s a piece of advice you wish you knew as a young writer?
What are some publishing tips? -
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk George Orwell, I believe. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic IAHE Homeschool Convention in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy @kate-flournoy He’s alive! He’s alive.
No one else kill him. It takes forever to bring him back if you do. But if that unfortunate event does happen, just whisper in his ear “raspberries” because:“Raspberries do strange things to you when one leg’s in the grave.”
*faints out of relief*
-
Haley Long replied to the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
I love all these questions! I’m so glad I asked y’all! 🙂 Keep ’em coming! I’ll compile the top ten I think are best, but I’ll still use the rest in other interviews. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
And what his schedule is like as a writer.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Interview Questions for a Non-Fiction Author in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years, 5 months ago
And how he makes non-fiction interesting and engaging while still being informative and pithy…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield egg-zactly. Couldn’t have said it better myself. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic IAHE Homeschool Convention in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sorry to break in on you Indiana-ins, but I didn’t want to create a new topic.
How about the teach them diligently in Sandusky or the Noah conference? Anyone going to one of those? It would be nice not to have a heart attack and die if one of you suddenly popped out from a side aisle.
@bluejay Turns out I was only halfway dead. We all know about…[Read more]
- Load More

Okay, we’ll try not to. 😉 Have fun!