@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Wattpad in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk Thanks. I just created an account. So you were a writer on there? How did that go? That’s what I’m planning to do. I’m already writing some things for my blog, so I thought I’d just post them over there too. Do you have any suggestions for growing a following?
The Wattpad Covers app sounds pretty neat. Do they have that on their website…[Read more]
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@belegteleri I was not able to find it free as an ebook. I did find it for 99c however and @sarah-h apparently was able to find a free copy on ibooks though I did not see one there. I know you can find the text free online, you’d just be reading it from a web page, not in an ebook format. Also, if you prefer audio, you can get a free recording…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace Sure, well it looks like you already made me the note. I’ll refer back to this next time we vote.
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@aysia-serene, HI! *waves* Welcome to KP! Just so you know, there is a forum topic that says START HERE, where you can introduce yourself to everybody else. 😉
-
Oh @gretald You picture is so cute. Is that a kid that you actually have? We raised a lamb once and it was so much fun.
-
Thanks @bluejay! Yes, we had two lambs this spring. It’s been so much fun raising them! 🙂 Aww, what was your lamb’s name?
-
Our lamb’s name was Kate. She was actually our neighbour’s but we looked after her. She was really fun to play with when she grew up and frisked and jumped about. We got a lot of exercise with her. 🙂 @gretald
-
Aww, Kate is a great name (rhyme intended). I take it you live in the country, then. Do you have any animals? @bluejay
-
Yes @gretald we live on a farm and at the moment we just have one steer. He is very cute but has a mind of his own. He name is Bullseye.
-
@bluejay, Oh, cool! We live on a /sort of/ small farm, too. Ha, that’s a great name for a bull. *mutters to self* Bullseye…Love it! {Sorry, I forgot the tag before.}
-
-
Oh, cool! We live on a /sort of/ small farm, too. Ha, that’s a great name for a bull. *mutters to self* Bullseye…Love it!
-
-
-
-
-
Cahndida Serkhaman posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
I love writing poetry <3
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Another book worth considering for next time is “the butterfly lion” Great book. Well worth reading. 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Sorry, really busy day today.
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey, @daeus I’m going to be away from Thursday (your Wednesday) till Saturday (your Friday) so I won’t be able to write with you. And I just read that Kate’s going to be away as well, so you are going to be lonely.
Actually we’re just giving you time to recover properly and become the real Daeus instead. Much nicer that way. 🙂-
@bluejay and @kate-flournoy *Takes Daeus pills* Ok, I’ll try to be a real Daeus now. I’ll just have to have the crickets sing me soft sorrowful sonnets while I write. Farewell and blessings be upon your ventures. Make sure to eat your daily quota of cookies.
*sniffle sniffle* that is totally just my cold there.-
Tell you what @daeus I’ll try to write for at least fifteen minutes while I’m away, (which will be 3/4 of an hour) and you do it too. Then when I get back we can post our total. Do you want to do that?
-
@bluejay as long as that’s fine on your schedule. I’m fine cricket-writing for one week if you’re too busy.
-
It should be fine. And if it’s not, I’ll do it when I get home and let you know then. But it will probably be fine. 15 minutes isn’t long. 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey, is anyone else interested in writing with me? @rolena-hatfield, @adry_grace, @anna-brie, @faithdk
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know @kate-flournoy, you and I will have to start a topic that is just for you and me no @daeus allowed for all our big word scores and we can post small ones on this topic. such as 2 and 10 and maybe, just maybe 50. But that might be too big. Stick with below 20. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well as long as your spirit is as good at writing with me each day as you were (not that you can read this) I guess that will work for me.
*is past emotional point. accepts diagnosis*
@daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well as long as your spirit is as good at writing with me each day as you were (not that you can read this) I guess that will work for me.
*is past emotional point. accepts diagnosis*
@daues -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy this is getting scary. I’m talking to a ghost. @kate-flournoy be revived and get over here. This is weird to be talking with the same difference ghost writer @daeus.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well I got 8 words and then I typed 4 and I finished on 5. (you figure it out @kate-flournoy)
*sends you virtual frozen raspberries @daeus* and your excuse for going slow is a cold. I can’t focus at all when I’m sick. *Get better soon* 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well I go 8 words and then I typed 4. I finished on 5. (you figure it out @kate-flournoy)
*sends you virtual frozen raspberries @daeus* and your excuse for going slow is a cold. I can’t focus at all when I’m sick. *Get better soon* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*wilts forward, drops head in hands and groans* Not this again…
😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow @kate-flournoy. That’s really impressive. I didn’t know you could do that.
I got like maybe a quarter of a chapter planned out. Pretty bad … but I did have way more noise distraction that I normally do. *Consols himself by – wait, I might be out of frozen raspberries. Relapses into pervious deadness*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
See @Daeus, I don’t always have heart-attack worthy word-counts— I only got 412 words in half an hour. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay 9:00 is normally good but I’ve got a bit of a cold so I’m planning to get some sleep earlier than normal. I might go to 8:45 though. We’ll see.
- Load More
